Last foal of 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
My mare Peach, foaled a gorgeous colt for me on saturday morning. She caught me by surprise and foaled him on a -7c/20f morning on the frosty ground. We were just getting into our hot tub outside when I saw her stand up and this bundle of white slip out! I ran out there, scooped him up in a towel and moved the 2 of them to the heated stall. He is so sweet. This mare (pinto) and my pinto stallion have never had a pinto foal for me (4 solids) so I was shocked to see this loud boy! So here is my little Blue Jeans! (Daddy is Levi lol) He is only a couple of hours in these pictures but it had warmed up considerably when the sun came up.

peachfoaltea1.jpg

peachfoalteasleep.jpg

aidanpeachfoal.jpg

What a sweet colt! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! Love the pics of him with the kids!
default_yes.gif

Awe bless him - what a cute fella! Many congats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Your little Blue Jeans is adorable!!

And I love his name
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Thank you all!! We are in love with this boy!! Like you love your favourite pair of Blue Jeans!
default_laugh.png
I am having a hard time getting good pictures of him because he always wants to be right there with you. I have to try to take them through the panels when he doesn't see me. I love him!! My first colt from the year is like that too. Great horses. Anyways, thank you to everyone.

Latest posts

Back