Komoko's Dark Destroyer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluerogue

Reaction score
I have a daughter of Dark Destroyer, so when I saw him listed as a National Champion on another farm's site, I was naturally intrigued. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me? Thanks so much!

I have never heard of Dark Destroyer being a national champion.

However remember, some peoples ploy in the horse world is to lead the new people to be misinformed so that they think they are getting more than they truly are.

The AMHA stud book does not show any championships for Dark Destroyer however his son Dark Storm was a 1989 National Champion. I have 3 Dark Storm sons and 1 Destroyer son.

Dark Destroyer was owned by Barbara Ashby. I believe he died last year or the year before.

Thank you for letting me know. My Dark Destroyer daughter is my best broodmare, and the sweetest horse I own. It makes me sad to hear he has passed away.

We owned the well known Komokos Dark Destroyer son, NFCs Don Juan who sired multiple World Champions. We owned NFCs Don Juan to his death in 1999. He sired some amazing foals. Unfortunately right before he died we sold quite a few of his daughters so when he died we were only left with a few of his daughters. His last foal crop was one of his best ever. I would love to own more of his daughters because they are great producers.

Latest posts

Back