Koda advances in training

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Koda has pulled the cart and is doing ok. This is the week when Dorothy will be climbing in and driving him.

The bouncing of the cart across rough ground didn't bother him. He backed in the cart and did fine. He makes tight turns in the cart and that is alright by him. I'm proud of him and hopefully he will some day take his Dad's place as my main driving horse. Problem is he still hates that dang old Crupper. Not sure what his reason for this is but he definitely has one. Now I need to plan my next trip up North to see my boy and give him some hugs for being such a good boy. I will be patient and wait till Dorothy is driving him around to ask for current pictures of her and him having a good time.

After watching his brother "Chip" at the show he has a lot to live up to. Then there's his Big Sister Duckie who is also an awesome driving horse. When it's in your blood you just gotta do it. I still dream of the day all of them can drive together. Dad in the lead of course. We can all dream.

Well, the pieces are starting to fall together. I didn't know Chip was Koda's brother! I'm following this saga and rooting Koda on from the sidelines. I look forward to seeing pix of the two of you flying along with smiles on your faces.
default_aktion033.gif

Koda sounds like he is doing really well. I know what you mean about the crupper. Nikki really hates it. She sure/ lets us know how much she hates it too .
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back