Kitchen Cabinets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh. I forget his name but I think he goes by GARYO on here. Im thinking he told us once that he sells high end cabinets. hopefully he will see your post. Heidi

Gosh. I forget his name but I think he goes by GARYO on here. Im thinking he told us once that he sells high end cabinets. hopefully he will see your post. Heidi
Yes, I do. All of my cabinets are custom made for each customer. I would recommend seeing your local cabinetmaker who in most instances will custom make cabinets for you. The quality should equal or surpass what may be found online or at the home centers. You would also be helping the local economy, perhaps keeping your friends or neighbors employed in the process.

Minnesota is a little too far away for me, and a little too cold, but all of you Fla. folks ...... LOL

Gary

We had cabinets custom made when we built our house, and I will agree they are so much better quality than what you are likely to get ready made. We put Home Depot cabinets in the barn apt, and while I like the look of them they are not near the quality. Shelves are sagging, corners aren't always square..... Just get references so you know you have a good cabinetmaker.

Jan

Latest posts

Back