Kate's foal watch..Its a Colt! pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ack still holding on this am, udder a bit bigger still testing 7.8 ph.

I swear...these mares have decided not to foal. I wonder if they have some kind of nonfoaling pact between them? How is nana?

Nana is the same, Kates udder has gone down again today. Ugh.

is anyone else having trouble viewing Kates Cam today???.. I watch her everyday but it wont come up today ..hmmmmm maybe she is foaling and doesnt want an audience ...lol ???????

yes i am too..Im really worried now its been down for the past 45 mins..id want to know if it was my cam/mare just incase...iv tried txting but seems i dont have the right code for texas grrr sods law will try find out what it is now n txt again unless anyone else is either local or knows it off the top of your head from UK

OH you have to have an area code within texas...iv no idea where she lives ..looked on the website but it doesnt say im at a loss with how i can call..i will try sending her a FB message but chances are thats not going to wake her!!

ok Iv txt her to let her know ..I hope shes not cross with me for waking her
default_unsure.png

I know its really odd because her CAm has bee on for a month now that I know of.. I have been trying since 4pm australia time and nothing.. I am glad you were able to send her a text and I am sure she wont be cross....Great job with tracking down the right numbers...

i just hope it did wake her..chat is still available and shes not been in and no reply to my txt..what to do next?? call ??

I dont know but it is really weird???. Is there anyone in this forum that lives closer to her ????

Ok Camera is up again and it looks like Kate is fine ..hahaha... Over protective aunties I think ...lol... better to be safe than sorry though.. Maybe Bonny did get your message... Good Job

Phew! It's not nice when these 'blips' happen - well done Linda for a great tracking job. Hopefully we will get an update here soon.
default_yes.gif

hey yall, sorry about that, we lost internet during the night and I was sleeping.

Thank you for letting me know! I would never be upset getting a call, surely wouldnt want to miss anything by having a glitch!

Kate is about the same, not making major changes, but we know that at day 321 things can change fast! giving her some outdoor time today, we are supposed to get very bad weather the next few days. Got some work to do outside to get ready.

Oh I am glad that little Kate is ok..
default_smile.png
.. I have her camera streaming most of the time here so got a little panicked..Watching you again this morning, well 2 of you..lol.. She is looking great I really hope she goes into labour on the camera so I can see what to look for..
default_smile.png

kates udder , ph same . BUT she is still having a lot of edema. Tonight the entire left side is swollen and its from the front of her udder to her armpits. I know exercise is best . But we are under water and MUDDY. I cant risk turning her out. its been so bad with rain the past couple of weeks. When the weather has been nice I taker her out on walks.

I just dont know what else I can do to help her. her stall is 12 x 15, I could make her do a few circles in there but ughdont want her thinking she has to move from me in her stall.

JMHO but mud shouldnt hurt her at all. My guys are all fuzzy mud balls that smell like soured towels right now UGH. But they love it...
default_thud.gif
I would not make her move in the stall though unless she just wants to. She needs to know that her stall is a safe place for her and her new foal to be.

I hope its nice so I can actually take her for a walk. When she goes out in her paddock she still just stands around.

She may not walk much on her own but if she "needs to" then she will be able to. It does help to get that foal into correct position if they can walk and roll when needed. You taking her for a walk would also do good for the swelling if she is truely that lazy. LOL she sounds like a couple of my mares!!!
default_giveup.gif

Back