Kate's foal watch..Its a Colt! pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where exactly are those pictures? I would love to see them!

My goatie is a very old girl, she came to us when she was just 6 weeks old! She is now 10 yrs old and has always thrown tiny goat twins, and only one time in all her years has she had 1 girl! So I expect twin bucklings...again. Though I would love a little doeling to replace her with!

If Yall get a chance, would you please look at the topic I started on the main forum called " ageing pony by teeth"

No problem, I keep looking back to the other pics I have from previous pregnancies of the other mares.

Kates still hanging in no major changes
default_smile.png

:yesWhoot! Kate has hit Day 300!!!!
default_yes.gif

Now I can relax and enjoy knowing she was bred in Feb after all! 0-5 weeks left! Yay!

I would LOVE to see a bunch of happy, healthy, bouncing christmas babies!

Yeah give Molly instructions pleeeeaaasssee....She just isnt getting it hahahaha... I think she just likes the night itme company...lol

Kates tail head area is also relaxing!

And my Nana ( goatie) is developing her udder too!

I think that my stepmom has had about 12 goat kids born in the last week! The only problem is that several of them are first time moms and they have their kids all mixed up! Moms are claiming the wrong babies! The one that I delivered twins for took another doe's single kid and that doe took one of her twins and my step mom is bottle feeding one...and a couple of others are mixed up too! I told my dad that she needs a security camera for Christmas to go in her goat yard!

Lol! At least everyone has someone! I only have one goat, she is sooo old too, She turned 10 or 11 this year. But she is so healthy and happy i decided ok one more time. This is her last time so I really hope for a doe!

Latest posts

Back