Just when you think no one is watching!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
Small things in life do matter. Small acts of kindness do make a difference.

This was mine and my husband’s second trip to Nationals this year. I can’t thank enough people for all their help and kindness. We come from a big horse competition world and we didn’t always find it to be that inviting. I am so impressed with everyone’s willingness to help or answer questions whenever we had one.

We stalled with the best, funniest and craziest friends in the world. Lisa and Raven were the absolute best time. LV is a good friend of ours and so much fun to be around. I can’t even begin to explain some of the situations we got ourselves into. We laughed until we couldn’t anymore. Good friends should be cherished.

Annette Helegeson allowed me to move right in on her while she was shaving and grooming her horses and let me see how she did it. She as a professional trainer impressed me that most this year. Lee Cruchfield showed a friend of ours some halter tips. Lori G helped us choose a halter for our filly. I could on and on…..

There were several times that I observed others helping others without being asked or expecting something in return.

I can’t think of a better group of people or horses to represent the Miniature Horse World than our friends both and old and new and the others at AMHR Nationals this year!

Thanks to all who made our Nationals such a great time. We are already looking forward to next year.

Alan and Tammi Dial

Shelley, Idaho

Tammi you are most welcome. I love to teach, and you are always welcome in my groom room.

I also have always been impressed with the willingness of fellow exhibitors to lend a hand. This year especially it was evident. Whether it was back at the stall or in the paddock or handing a handful of grain or grass out of your pocket in the ring to a fellow exhibitor, all exhibitors deserve a big round of applause for putting being a human first over a cut throat exhibitor.

This in my opinion is what makes AMHR a wonderful registry to be involved in. This fits me well and I truly encourage all who have never been to AMHR Nationals to go just once and watch even if you dont bring a horse as it is the ultimate cross between showing and fun.

Dont get me wrong, I go there to show and do my best and to show the horse to the best of their and mine potential but I also have fun doing it.

I also am still excited and anxious for next show season. What a season it was!

I SO agree--I come from a big horse show background too, and the mini world was SOOOOOOOOOO refreshing!!!!

Latest posts

Back