just when I think I have everything baby proof..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running in the red

Reaction score
just when I think we've got every corner covered and safe........it's been 2 years since we had a baby horse here so some things have changed. we have a small shed in the corner of the paddock and 2 panel gates cutting it off so that the minis can't get around it. that's were the rooster is 'supposed' to live- he sleeps in my garage..........well yesterday while I'm cleaning stalls I hear Small Delight having a fit! her 3 day old baby has squeezed thru the panel and in that area. these gates are wired shut and I can't open them-so, ove rthe fence I climb and catch ths little devil-he will not squeeze back so, I have to hold him and climb back- I'm sure this was a sight! we are thinking of calling him RJP Streakers Flasc of Independence-Indy for short...........joy

Baby proofing is a never-ending job!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Now thats a picture I would have liked to seen!! LOL

They can get out thru very small spots and keep you on your toes, or climbing over a fence as it were!!...

I had one that would walk through the water trough I had between two paddocks. Took me the longest time to figure out how he kept ending up in the stallion pen next door! Finally one night I was out there, it was really really quiet, and I heard a splish splash splish splash. Little hop and there he was!

Oh Joy.... If something is going to happen its bound to happen to you!!!
default_whistling.gif
I wish I was there to see you climbing over that with the foal no less. Just think of how your kids were when they were 2... Its just about the same thing!!
default_new_rofl.gif
You have to watch them every moment. Just think of how much fun your going to have when the other mare foals..
default_new_shocked.gif
You'll be having so much fun you won't be able to stand it!!! Hahahahaa!

By the way how is the black pinto doing???

Joyce

Latest posts

Back