Just Wanted to say Congratulaions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Rose

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a Big Thank You and Congratulations to Valerie on her purchase of Cherokee Rose Simply A Showgirl :aktion033: Valerie is new to the Minis and we are excited to be the first to introduce her to these wonderful equine
default_yes.gif
: Valerie does plan on showing.....and I do beleive she found her Showgirl!!!

Here's her new girl.....Cherokee Rose Simply A Showgirl

showgirl2.jpg

showgirlsales3.jpg

Just wanted to add that this girl is a BTU granddaughter her sire is owned by Lucky Hart ranch and Loranes Lil Ones. Her sire is Boones Double Buckeroo Showboy....stunning buckskin stallion....I tease Jodie and Renee all the time telling them that if "Boonie" should come up missing not to look at my place
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, congratulations, Valerie!!!

I have a BTU son and several BTU grandkids... from what I've found, there's a lot more to them than what you SEE on the outside. The line has tremendous heart in addition to outward beauty
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to Thank You all for your nice compliments.....I think she will make a wonderful first Mini for Valerie
default_yes.gif
:

And Jill I would have to agree with you on the "BTU" horses her sire Boonie is a wonderful horse......I would love to show him in Halter I think he would show all day long for you if you asked him to and look great doing it!!!

Latest posts

Back