New to the board and to Miniature Horses too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a lovely mare with or with out dapples.
default_yes.gif

Welcome to the forum and the world of minis from north central British Columbia.

Thank you, very true. I don't care if she has dapples or not. I sort of think she doesn't but it will be neat to see.

Welcome and congrats on your cute little gal- yes, I agree- she has a very pretty face!! Minis are SO fun- and I love driving and showing and just hanging out with them!

Hi There! I'm new to the Forum, too, and figured that this post might be the best one for me to jump in and say hi! In my 40s, too- but not new to horses.

Max turned 18 yesterday. We've had him for 11 years, but only connected with the mini world about a year and a half ago. Believe it or not, he was our riding horse for my daughter, starting when she was three. She was always tiny for her age, so she got to ride him until she was about 11, and then we trained him to drive. I know that very few people use minis for riding, but Max is pretty big- 37 inches and about 300 pounds, so he's stronger than the little guys are. He loves trails and jumping (yes, my daughter learned to jump on him).

We started showing him last summer in jumping, hunter, and obstacle. My daughter hopes to show him in driving cones or driving obstacle.

Welcome Max's Mom. That is neat, you have had Max that long and all that your daughter has done with him and planning on doing.

Latest posts

Back