Just introducing myself...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnJay

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Nancy and my minis and I reside in sunny Arizona... I have found the information and knowledge on this forum so very helpful and I look forward to sharing my "mini experiences" with other folks with the same interests...

Keep up the great work!
default_smile.png

Nancy

WELCOME FROM NORTHERN IDAHO!!!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE, I KNOW I DO!!! I'd love to get to know you and your horses better!!! You should post pics.!!!!! Where in Arizona do you live???

~Anna~

Welcome from Central California! :saludando:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:saludando: WELCOME!!!!!!! :saludando: from southern california.
default_yes.gif
:

nice to meet you. look foreward to seeing more pics of your babies, the one in your avatar is adorable!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Welcome from Little Folks in Connecticut. Glad to have you aboard.

Joyce

Wow! Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome! (I wish I could send some sun to those of you in the land of snow...We are originally from MN so I remember those days....brrrr!) This is great, I know I will enjoy swapping information/stories about miniatures (Ok, DH "listens" but does he actually "hear" me?!
default_wink.png
: ) Spice is my girl on the avatar, she is 13 and what I think is a silver dapple but now that I read theres a test for silver...hmm,may have to send something in.. Anyway, thanks so much again for the warm welcome!!

Nancy

Latest posts

Back