Just introducing myself...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone,

The area i am from in Western Australia is very dry, being our hottest month of summer, today is a warm 39 Degrees, how i would love to see some snow! I notice there are people here from all ends of the globe, i look forward to hearing everyone's different perspectives.

Thankyou for all of your nice comments on my boy, he was a bit of a fluke. I bought him without doing a single shred of homework on miniature horses! I bought him sight unseen from a photo, i just fell inlove with him, turns out he is quite the head turner! Now that i am seriously looking for a mare I realise I need to do that homework! Thats where hopefully you guys can come in!

RockRiverTiff - I'm afraid it will be a while before i can help you with your foaling withdrawals during your off season, but im sure Maplegum and other Australian members can help you
default_yes.gif
:

RockRiverTiff - I'm afraid it will be a while before i can help you with your foaling withdrawals during your off season, but im sure Maplegum and other Australian members can help you
default_yes.gif
:
Sorry, not much help from this Aussie member!

No foals for me....

:saludando: Welcome from Central California!!! Love the head on your boy....
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Welcome from sunny England- today it is......sunny but cold!!

Yesterday it was beautiful, sunny, even some warmth in the sun, and the daisies are growing and the birds are nesting....this weather is CRAZY (but I am not complaining!!)

Welcome from cold and now snowy New Jersey. This is a great place to learn. I have had horses for 35 years and I learn something evry day from my forum family!

Hello from Northwestern Ohio :saludando:

Your stallions is beautiful. I'm glad you joined, welcome to the forum

rabbitsfizz Posted Today, 06:46 AM Welcome from sunny England- today it is......sunny but cold!!

Yesterday it was beautiful, sunny, even some warmth in the sun, and the daisies are growing and the birds are nesting....this weather is CRAZY (but I am not complaining!!)
Hey Jane, are you sure your not in Ohio????????? Sure sounds like it
default_smile.png

Hey we got new smilies!!!! :risa8:

Hi, WELCOME :saludando: from the northwoods of WIsconsin. You have found the perfect place to learn and become frineds with hundreds of others who all share your passion for minis. So just pull up a chair, grab a hot chocolate (its darn cold here and snowing out! :no: ) and that sounds good at the moment) and enjoy the forum. You have a beautiful stallion and I am sure your getting anxious to find him a girlfriend :bgrin I know I would be. Corinne

Welcome from Southern Oregon!! I know you'll like this forum.....it's very addictive! :bgrin

Latika,

Welcome from another Wisconsinite!! You are going to wonder how you ever existed without the Lil'Beginnings Forum!! This is just the best place to learn about the precious little miniature horse!

You have a Beautiful stallion!!

Welcome from central Arizona!!! :bgrin

Welcome from Western Washington State, the Great Pacific Northest. What a lovely mini you have.

You will soon be addicted
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back