Just introducing myself...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi, :saludando: [/SIZE]

I found these forums yesterday and signed up straight away, i have been browsing some of your topics and must say, you all have some really stunning miniatures!

I am from Western Australia, I own a miniature stallion, and I am in the process of finding a girlfriend for him. I also have 3 'big' horses, 2 Arabian Ponies and an Arabian Riding Pony.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and to learn more about these gorgeous little horses.
default_smile.png

Krystal

Last edited by a moderator:
hi latika :saludando:

welcome from freezing cold wet and grey skyed Ireland lol :bgrin youve came to the BEST forum in the world
default_yes.gif
: you will meet some fantastic people on here

and some beautiful horses of course
default_wub.png
:

im lynda, its great to welcome you on board :saludando:

you do realise this place is an obsession lol
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Welcome neighbour! I'm from Victoria.

Finally another Aussie :saludando:

Enjoy....

welcome Krystal :saludando:

This place is additive hardly a day goes by that i don't at least look

we'd love to see pics of your stallion

if that is him in your alvatar he looks beautiful

i think you'll love it here there is so much knowledge and so many helpful people

and wait till the foals start to really come i just love seeing everyones foals

welcome again

Lori from New Jersey USA

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting addicted!
default_yes.gif
:

My Avatar is my stallion, although it was taken when he was 8months old - he is 3yrs now! I have found him to be slightly unphotogenic so i havent got too many recent ones, I am showing him again this year for the first time since 2005, so i am hoping to be able to get some new ones!

His name is YP Major Flashbacks Sabaar, by Brewers Major Flashback, out of Argus Park American Dream. He has his first foal due hopefully in November, to an outside mare. I am really excited!

Sabaar-northam.jpg

Sorry if pic is too large - not sure how to resize?? And please - dont look at his terrible clipping job, was our first time clipping a mini!!

Welcome to the forum, :aktion033: I'm sure you will just love it here! :bgrin It's very addicting......Your stallion is a real beauty
default_wub.png
: Joyce from chilly Michigan

Howdy and welcome from the southeast corner of Tennessee. Hope you love it here!

Welcome from cold and snowy Wisconsin! :saludando: Your boy is a beauty!

I'm sure you will find this forum to be very helpful and informative. There are so many wonderful people here willing to help at any time. One suggestion I would offer, is to take advantage of the "Best Of......" part of this forum, and also the search option up above. I use them all the time when I need help with situations, whether I'm just browsing, or I'm looking for something more specific.

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome from warm & muggy Florida (atleast for the moment). Get ready to learn a lot and make lots of "forum friends".[/SIZE]

Barbie :saludando:

"Welcome" to the forum, we are located 50 miles east of Pittsburgh, Pa overlooking the Laurel Highlands Mountains and its cold and snowy here today! Love your stallion in the photo, a very handsome fellow :saludando:

Welcome Latika! I just love when we get new members from across the globe--your foaling season helps get me through our winter. Your stallion looks very nice--love his color!

Latest posts

Back