Just for fun....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small light colored sorrel mare, was Reg, but papers lost

Both parents are also "A" sized

Short legged and Short bodied

Teeth slightly off
biggrin.gif

In her prime, but it's passing

Loves the trails and playing in the water

Shy in a big herd,

does better with a small group
unsure.gif

Prefers pasture, though plays games to be caught

Trick trained, but only if she feels like it

May bite or kick if provoked
yes.gif

Foals scare her, and has yet to settle

Will stand for only one stud

I just wanted to say WELCOME lenasjbug
saludando.gif

These are great! More please!!!
biggrin.gif

B sized blue eyed light chestnut former halter & performance mare, would need serious conditioning to get back in the halter ring. Bite slightly off, but good overall conformation. Not a performance prospect due to injury and joint issues. Eager breeder
biggrin.gif
(for one stallion only), with one very tall and active blue eyed palomino filly on the ground. Would make a great future broodmare. Great mother that doesn't mind older foals nursing, but VERY protective of her offspring. Tends to want her own way and will not be mistreated, gets along well in a small, close knit herd. Likes a clean stall with room outside to play when she wants to do so. Loves treats and pampering, requires frequent farrier visits to keep hooves pristine
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ol' Gray Mare, aint what she used to be!

Roached gray mane, no tail.

Been trailered all over the world.

Foaled easily - two handsome colts and a leggy filly,

all from one life-long stallion.

Pedigree known back five generations.

Very mellow now, prefers life on own terms.

She's earned her rest, good food and comfort.
yes.gif

PS: this has been a great thread! There've been some very creative, funny answers.

Well how the heck did I miss this topic........it's great!!!

Ok I will read everyone elses later when I can afford to laugh my butt off.
biggrin.gif

Here's mine.............

Tall B Mare.

Sorrel or Dark Palomino, sometimes neither, needs to be cream gene tested.

Curly mane and tail but not a whole lot of it.

Extremely smart with a great personality.

Super friendly but kind of a loner.

Will get along with any and all others but does better around the horses at least twice her age.

Pet Quality, should NOT be bred.

Bad bite that is hereditary. Bad legs, numerous injuries.

No jumping, due to injuries.

Loves to drive but only at a walk, no trotting in harness due to injuries.

Easy keeper, will be happy on grass hay and a few treats from time to time.

Free to good home-

Small B sized dark chestnut maned mare.

Has produced one foal that is outstanding (*grin). Filly looks to be a large B size like her sire. Mare is passing her prime as a broodmare. Will only share the stable with our one stallion. Quiet, easy to get along with but can be stubborn when she wants her own way
smile.gif

Curious, likes to learn new things. Can be a bit sensitive. Not a showmare- gets too nervous at shows.

Corrective trimming at an early age and now has nice straight legs. Has an overbite but doesn't affect eating. Due to age eyesight is not what it used to be but gets along ok with familiar surroundings.

Tends to get tired easy due to a chronic muscle/joint condition that requires daily medication.

Would make a wonderful companion that enjoys being taken out for daily easy walks- no jumping.
smile.gif

Tammie

Liver chesnut 4yr old small B sized mare with blue eyes, chesnut mane with flaxen hightlights that can tend to get curly with humdity.

Good temperment, easy going but can sull and stay in the corner of her stall on off days.

Prefers to live in the open countryside with nice green pasture, small pond to splash around in and cozy bedded down stall at night (preferably a nice LikIT haning in the stall).

Can be a picky eater, likes stuff plain and simple, so crimped oats would be the best.

Could use toning up, but in decent shape.

Is a proven halter winner as a filly and also a proven winner in performance. Likes to "doll up" now and then so coud return to the show arena in either discipline with a little work to get back in her prime condition.

Good bite, straight legs, eyes aren't the best. Has had a few minor injuries but all healed fine.

Good for vet and farrier. UTD on shots.

Gets along well with the herd, preferably a small local close knit herd.

No foals yet, and not in the near future has not found that perfect stallion.

young palomino mare, not too young to breed, but is waiting for the perfect stud. approx. 31".

Easy to get along with but independent.

Good preformance horse, endurance type. Not too bad of a halter horse either

wink.gif

Hard worker, good youth horse.

I always said if I were a horse....... I'd be Alpo !!

I'd be "A" sized. Grey, (but palomino in disquise), old... too old to breed.

Not a blue blooded pedigree. Unregistered.

High Maintenance. Pony knees ( *^^* )

Legs aren't straight, legs too short, stifle problems ?? breeding difficulties,

Doesn't like to be tied, nor stalled. Kicks vets, bites kids
ohmy.gif

"Acts mareish" sometimes...... okay.... alot
biggrin.gif

Colics often.
new_shocked.gif

See what I mean about Alpo
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Broodmare that no longer takes, has had two foals, one colt and one filly and does not handle weaning well

A graying silver bay bordering on B size, that has not reached that true gray color yet but somewhere in between with wisps of silver and dirty brown left

Not much of a show horse but does like the activity in the barn during show season, overweight but will work hard if given a task, walks on the inside of back feet, requires extra farrier attention

Likes to hang out at the hay rack with the other broodmares and geldings and catch up on farm activities

Gets along well in a herd situation but will get spot in the pecking order if wanted

Been with the same stallion for 26 years, does not need another

Do not stall at night, has issues being locked in a stall but does appreciate an open barn to winter in.

Gets very nervous while trailering anywhere, usually needs a dose of gastro guard or a tagament beforehand!

Latest posts

Back