Just a thank you...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainSong

Reaction score
I glanced at my PM inbox here today, and was deleting stuff that was no longer really needed... and I realized that, since I came here, you lot have actually done alot for me. Even if I don't always post, I do check in alot. I feel like some of you are really good friends, eve n though we've never met.

So I figured it was about time I say thanks everyone.You've made me laugh, consoled me when I needed it, smacked me upside the head when my bi-polar made me frantic and tunnel visioned (LOL), and helped me through those first weeks of my son's life.

I may not have a mini, and have no chance of getting one/spending time with one anytime in the foreseeable future... but you guys still welcomed me and made me feel like I was part of a huge family.

And that is a precious feeling for someone so far from home, and so far from the dream of having a horse.

Thanks again.
yes.gif

You know we're always here for you no matter what. (((((Hugs))))) I feel the same way, close to many of the people on here although I don't even know their real names
biggrin.gif

wub.gif
I feel the same way... and I hope you get your first mini, dont give up! I just got mine this past summer
smile.gif

-Kris

Latest posts

Back