Just a few pics from Greenville, KY show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Just some shots from this past weekend......IKI show in Greenville, KY was a nice, big show. As it was an AMHR only show, not the usual AMHR/ASPC/ASPR.....and they still had last I hear right about 190 horses.

Lots of very nice horses, lots of competetion and lots of horses in the classes.........the ammy classes were huge; If I remember right the ammy under mares had 18, ammy under stallions 17, ammy under geldings 16; hardly Any halter class; open, youth, ammy had less than ten in it.....and I know one driving class they said had 17 in it and under liberty had 28 entries. Just a good show and the weather was wonderful!

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks - yearling over stallion, 1,1 ammy class; 1,1 yearling class, both Jr. Grands and overall Grand and Champion of Champions

e9b4a7ae.jpg

e9b4a7d2.jpg

e9b4eb8f.jpg

pic of him just out of the stall, as he was out lounging on Sat

e9b4b43b.jpg

Erica's Cloverbud - she's a senior mare this year; took 1,1 in her class, both Sr. Grands, Overall Reserve

e9b4ef30.jpg

e9b4ee5e.jpg

e9b4edbe.jpg

Knells Bey Sashey- two year old mare; won her ammy class, took both Jr. Reserves and Overall Reserves

e9b4e95f.jpg

e9b4e7a4.jpg

e9b4e8b0.jpg

Erica's UnBuckn' Believeable - she's a tiny Big City; she's around 29", yearling filly; she was he** on wheels.....this was her first time off the farm and she wasn't sure at all about it
default_rolleyes.gif
: she just needs some more miles and exposure, but she still pulled off a 2,3 out of 12, in the 30" under yearling fillies and she was bad,bad,bad....all over the place, never got "set". She'll set and stand all day long at home, but she didn't want to have anything to do with it away from her comfort zone...

e9b4efe0.jpg

e9b4f086.jpg

These two, it was too hectic to get pics of them cleaned up on Sunday inbetween the other boys or after the show (as then it was time for my least favorite thing packing back up) but here are pictures of them on Sat, out lounging.......

Erica's Streakn' For Bucks - Big City boy, under yearling stallion. He ended up showing pretty well for his first time out, he has to get used to it all and settle into the routine some; as he decided he wanted to show backwards (thought the center ring decorations might come bit him on the butt if he wasn't facing them :eek: ) But took 1,2 in a huge ammy class, 1,1 in his class and both Jr. Grands and overall reserve

e9b4d74e.jpg

JSW Royale Deed - two year old stallion, he measures just over 33" barely so he was up against the "big boys" 33-37, but I was very happy placing second out of that class of 8, he had some stiff competion, as he just looks like a under horse to me.

e9b4eb7f.jpg

Looking good, Erica! :saludando: I think Cloverbud and Sashey are my favorites! I can't belive how big those ammy classes were, but I think it's great.

Congratulations on all those awards and especially Prankster's Champion of Champions!!!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congrats Erica, Sounds like you had a great show!!! :lol: just look at all that eye candy
default_wub.png
:

I really have to dig out a thesaurus -- how many times can I say:

Awesome, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing......

But that's exactly what they are! They all look flawless to me, Erica
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a great kick off to the show season!!!

Looking good, Erica! I think Cloverbud and Sashey are my favorites! I can't belive how big those ammy classes were, but I think it's great.
Congratulations on all those awards and especially Prankster's Champion of Champions!!!!
They are getting there Lisa, they have only been up in the barn for 4 weeks.....were out 24/7 all winter living the "good life" :lol:

So is Tunica on your list?? Seems like ages since Nationals; oh wait Convention as well ....hehe. I have a bigger suitcase now, it'll hold twice as much
default_wink.png
:

They all look incredible. Prankster is looking really good. Congratulations on a great show!

Kim

Its always a nice show. Glad I got to see you for a few minutes. We had wanted to come over and see your yearling over colt, but so how busy you were and we had to get home to watch Dancer (Erica's Dancing on Air) who was who was at about 346 days, glad we did because she foaled at 1:20AM Sunday morning, a bay and white pinto filly.

Its always a nice show. Glad I got to see you for a few minutes. We had wanted to come over and see your yearling over colt, but so how busy you were and we had to get home to watch Dancer (Erica's Dancing on Air) who was who was at about 346 days, glad we did because she foaled at 1:20AM Sunday morning, a bay and white pinto filly.
Oh Cindy, I need pictures....you'll have to email me some when you get them
default_smile.png
and let the filly fairy go, I'd like my last three to be GIRLS.

Nice pictures! Congrats on your placings. :aktion033:

I think you are scaring little Believeable to much, I'll have to rescue her in August.
default_yes.gif
: I better bring two trailers with me with all the horses I plan on bringing home. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a lot of nice horses there...that Prankster Bucks looked really good, in the Champion class, I think that was the first time I've seen Foxy Kid, that big bay pinto stallion beaten since he used to live here in Ky. I'm sure your filly wasn't near as bad as the fat little bay colt I showed...he thought he was the biggest stallion there at only 25"
default_rolleyes.gif
: He didn't stand for a second but managed to get a 1st and 2nd in his 30" under class..

OH GOOD GRAVY, I'm with Jill, there just are NOT enough adjectives! :new_shocked: Exquisite as always, and I knew you would have a great show. That Pranky...oooo la la! Ahhh heck, I love em' all!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on a great start to show season!

Jodi

Erica your horses really impress me!

Prankster has Big Citys head/neck, they both have the SAME exact build and 'look' to the head and neck.

I just love that 'buckeroo' look
default_smile.png

So will you be making it up to Ohio for any shows? Ohio World, Buckeye Spring Classic ..:D

Erica your horses really impress me! Prankster has Big Citys head/neck, they both have the SAME exact build and 'look' to the head and neck.

I just love that 'buckeroo' look

So will you be making it up to Ohio for any shows? Ohio World, Buckeye Spring Classic ..:D
I don't know where I will go Leanna; I doubt I'll make it to Ohio too far of a drive.......went to the World Show (before they had minis in it) when I was queen, but not since. It wasn't a bad drive, but I also split it to two days
default_smile.png
which won't happen with horses on board.

Hey Erica,

They all look awesome :bgrin Congrats on your placings....I cant wait to meet them at nationals
default_yes.gif
: I Clipped up Pocket, Il have to send some pics your way, hes looking good, I can defianlty see that hes realted to Cloverbud
default_wub.png
:

awe there's my streaker!!!

i just LOVE him!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: he's one of my favorites of yours.
default_yes.gif
: what color is he? he looked bay, now he almost looks buckskin.........hmmm?

great turnout, congrats!!! everybody looks great :aktion033:

Erica, EVERYONE is looking good!!!
default_thumbup.gif
: Congrats on your show placings!

Prankster is my favorite of the boys.....you hear that Design....make another one! Yeah, I just jinx her to making a filly for you......you can thank me next spring or hunt me down if it's a colt. :bgrin

Bey is my favorite pick of the the show girls, so far, I like to add to the favorites alot...... :bgrin Waiting to see your filly..... Buckn Awesome's show debut.

Congratulations.

Your Mini's are beautiful!!!!!

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks is incredible!!!

What colour is he? Pinto Buckskin?

Oh WOW

Oh My!!

I would ddie to own Royale deed, prankster bucks or your other buckskin big city colt!

WOW And WOW

I love them ha I should stop looking at your posts :eek:

Makes me jelous
default_wub.png
:

Good Job

And GOOD BREEDING to
default_smile.png

Started to go down to the show and watch,,,,,but didn't know many who were showing,,,,,,so I decided to be lazy and stay home for the weekend. Shows what I know.
default_wacko.png
:

They all look great,,,,but I just know,,,,,this years baby will do even better,,
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Back