Just a few pics from Greenville, KY show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloverbud is always my favorite!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on them; that was their first time out this year, and 3 of the 6's first time out at all.

They are back at home and ran around like mad men all day yesterday as it was play day.

awe there's my streaker!!!
i just LOVE him!!!!! he's one of my favorites of yours. what color is he? he looked bay, now he almost looks buckskin.........hmmm?

great turnout, congrats!!! everybody looks great
Yes he, Streaker, is a buckskin, he did look bayish at birth, but when I first clipped him as a baby I knew/had a strong feeling he'd be buckskin, though several had doubts, or said he would stay bay.

Congratulations.
Your Mini's are beautiful!!!!!

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks is incredible!!!

What colour is he? Pinto Buckskin?
Yes he is a buckskin pinto, lighter shade, gets darker as his hair grows out, he was freshly clipped in those show pictures, but now he has more "gold" to him and dapples as well along his rib and hip area.

awe there's my streaker!!!
i just LOVE him!!!!! he's one of my favorites of yours. what color is he? he looked bay, now he almost looks buckskin.........hmmm?

great turnout, congrats!!! everybody looks great
Yes he, Streaker, is a buckskin, he did look bayish at birth, but when I first clipped him as a baby I knew/had a strong feeling he'd be buckskin, though several had doubts, or said he would stay bay.

interesting!!!! never seen a buckskin that color at birth.
default_wacko.png
: he's so handsome.

what pretty babies, all of them!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Erica, you really have some beautiful horses.

Erica, these horses are far be on Stunning. Your horses are at the top of my list as being amazing and this year I am in Aww of your horses as they are nicer then ever before. Congradulations, you are an amazing horseperson.

Latest posts

Back