Just a couple of photos of some of our other horses...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
I was out body clipping the client horses today for the Regionals and brought two of our soon to be broodmares in from the pasture, cleaned them up and clipped their bridle paths. Thought you might like to see some of my "not show horses" horses...
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

This is Magic Mists Goldie Locks...

ee921682.jpg

and this is Hells Canyon Pharoahs Sahara..

ee920f76.jpg

Sahara was NOT happy about the photos as the neighbors were moving cattle across the street and she wanted to get AWAY from those smelly things... :bgrin :lol: !

Thanks for letting me share..

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Both are very nice! My kind of mares!! :aktion033:

My daughter, Cammie and I are going to start cleaning up and photographing the mares that are not pictured or that I don't have good pictures of on my website. That is going to be quite a project!

Pretty, pretty Suzy!

We've been plowing our way through our herd - not showing makes it easier this year! I'd love to get all our horses done this summer, but I'll need hospitalization by the time it's over!

Very pretty girls.

I like them both, but I LOVE Sahara's rich red color!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt] Wow how nice!!![/SIZE]

When I look at Sahara I think I am looking at my Pharaoh grand-daughter Fiona! When you do her bridle path, does she have salt and pepper hairs in it? Mine is a rich red, no darker legs like a silver bay. BUT, she has a lot of black and silver hairs in her mane? Colored more like Pharaoh from the photos I have seen. Suzy, whenever I get Fiona clipped I will post her yearling photo.

Beautiful girls!

[SIZE=12pt] Wow how nice!!![/SIZE]

When I look at Sahara I think I am looking at my Pharaoh grand-daughter Fiona! When you do her bridle path, does she have salt and pepper hairs in it? Mine is a rich red, no darker legs like a silver bay. BUT, she has a lot of black and silver hairs in her mane? Colored more like Pharaoh from the photos I have seen. Suzy, whenever I get Fiona clipped I will post her yearling photo.

Beautiful girls!

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! With regards to Sahara, she is REALLY a dark chestnut with the blonde mane and tail. She does not have any salt and pepper hairs, I think that it really has something to do with her dam, as she is a palomino. I can't wait to see what I will get with Sahara when I breed her to Bucky when he is old enough!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

And, Michelle, I TOTALLY understand the hospitalization part.. I am just about to check myself into a luxury room there myself! LOL!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

That is Goldie????????????????? Wow, she looks so much different than a few months ago when she had her stopover here. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahara is so pretty too!

Liz

Thanks, Liz...

Yep, that is my golden girl... she sure is coming along. It'll be interesting to see how she finally sheds out....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back