National photos of Erica's Worth The Big City Bucks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay in getting these posted... just trying to catch up on horse and work issues after being gone...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Here are a couple of photos of Bucky in his Futurity class... and I want to send a BIG thank you to Erica's dad, Mickie, for showing him for me... (darn arm was not co-operating with me that day and Mickie did a SUPER job showing him for me!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: )

ecdb3cfd.jpg

ecdb3cd1.jpg

My sister Janie and I are SO PLEASED with this colt!
default_wub.png
: A big Thanks Again to Erica and her family for the addition to my sister's dilute program!
default_yes.gif
:

I, too, was very pleased with Nationals, my sisters mare Irish and my client horses were all either Top Ten or on the cards in all of their classes...
default_smile.png
and it was especially nice to meet Erica and her family, Belinda Lewis and Brenda Plass..(my stall neighbor..) and those Margaritas and Daiquiris at Ericas Water'n Hole were a WELCOME addition!! LOL!!! :lol: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations again to everyone and I look forward to seeing you all next year!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

CONGRATS Suzy and Janie!!!! :aktion033: He looks really good!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Hey, I think I recognize someone else in the first pic.....looks like Michelle Prekker from Lilliput Acres showing to the left in black.

Have i told you yet how much i really REALLY like this colt! You did super at nationals, congrats!!!

I'll meet you and Bucky next year
default_wink.png
:

He is such a nice colt. :new_shocked: He really is "worth the big city bucks"!!!!!!!

He is AWESOME, Suzy!!! I can't wait to see the gorgeous dilute foals he's gonna put on the ground for you and your sister!

Ooohh, look at him! I can't wait to see him all grown up. Looks like he has his Daddy's neck!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.
default_smile.png

I, too, am looking forward to watching Bucky mature... hope to see all of you at Nationals next year!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Very Nice Suzy!!

It was very nice to meet you!

Such a wonderful person
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats again!

-Kris

Latest posts

Back