Before and After photos..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
IF my poor, addled mind remembers correctly
default_rolleyes.gif
: , I believe that there was someone looking for some "Before and After" photos of horses? (It might have been one of our Youth members for a project..?) Anyway, I thought that these were interesting... these are of a client gelding that has been here for a couple of months.. thought it was a good study in change...

Before: (He had been with me about 1 week)

ef62f395.jpg

After: (at about 60 days in the barn..)

ed591d0a.jpg

I thought these were interesting because he is in almost the same spot in both... thanks for letting me share.

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Are you taking him to the R Nationals Suzy?

He looks better especially the color, neck, etc. Also is he a palomino? His lower legs in the second photo look almost like he's a silver.

Couldn't get the "quote thingy" to work....
default_wacko.png
: but, Yes, Michelle, he is going to R Nationals. I know that he is not the most refined horse
default_rolleyes.gif
: , but his owners REALLY wanted him to go and he has done well enough out here to deserve a shot. The thing that I really love about this horse is that he is solid in MIND and body and I am really hoping to place him in a home that has kids. His size helps him to be able to be a leadline/walk trot horse for a "youngun".. (3 or 4 years old) but should still be able to compete in open at a decent level. And he has a big, sweeping trot and I feel that he will also be a good Country Pleasure horse.

He is really a palomino.. I had just bathed him and we have dusty dirt here and it grabbed his legs. :bgrin

Anyway, are you guys coming? I am going to pick Nicolette up at Tulsa Airport on Sunday.. (I think?) That would be fun if we all could spend some time there. Jim and I are stalling together and he is hauling the horses for me because of my arm...

Thanks again for the compliments everyone...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Isn't it amazing the difference with some condtioning, feeding and training? I love to have my show horses come in December and with 60 - 90 days training plus a bath and clip job, they look like little show horses!

Good luck with him and be sure to let us know how he does!
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing!

What class(es) is he in? I'll look out for him (and you) when Im there :saludando:

-Kris

And just look at that tail....!!!! White again! LOL!!! :aktion033:

Nice job of cleaning up that little luv....I love seeing them so well cared for (pardon my grammar!)

Hugs, lilminiluver

Thanks for sharing!

What class(es) is he in? I'll look out for him (and you) when Im there :saludando:

-Kris
Hey there... he will be in Model Geldings, Over.. and Halter Geldings over 34" to 36". Please come look me up... I would love to meet you in person!

aktion033: Beautiful! You wanna show Joy next year?
default_wink.png
:
Send her on to California... that is one pretty mare!!!

Thanks again, everyone..!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I'm not going to Nationals this year - I'll be staying at a cabin on the shore of Lake Tahoe with friends on vacation (a previous commitment)! Next year though!

Nicolette is going with me tomorrow up to Southern Oregon to Kathi's (belated birthday BBQ) and I have to pick up my mare that has been up there for a few months.

Best of luck with your gelding and Irish at Nationals! Between you and Jim showing I do wish I was going. It will be a blast!

BTW - that is a great job of getting that tail white!

Latest posts

Back