Well.... my sister is at it again.... another New Horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score
for allowing "Hells Canyon Pharaohs Sahara" to come live in California with us! Sahara is a 3 year old daughter of National Champion Sierra Dawns Uno's Pharoah and out of a lovely palomino daughter of Landreys Cowboy Del.. Sahara will be joining my showstring as an Over Senior Mare and later on will be bred to our colt we bought from Erica, "Erica's Worth the Big City Bucks..."

ef909ca4.jpg

Now, to find a rowboat to bring her from Idaho to Central California... LOL!!

Thanks for looking!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Yeah I was excited when Janet told me, Congrats on Sahara

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I bet Janet is glad for her to go to such a wonderful new home.

She's a nice mare, congratulations.

Sorry to say you just missed a transport from this area to central California.

Yes.. I know
default_rolleyes.gif
: ... I think that she is leaving over the coming weekend, though... we are SO under water here that I need the extra time to shift horses around. We really weren't looking for another horse, but really liked this mare... and Janet was wonderful to work with, so... she is coming home to us...
default_smile.png

Looking forward to getting my hands on her soon, and if all goes well I am going to try to put her on the trailer for the Wilton, CA show the end of the month...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Very nice guys! You all are going to have to add on to that barn ya kow?!! LOL

Congratulations! Glad I don't have an over mare to show against her. I would be walking out with my hat in my hand.
default_wink.png
:

Look forward to seeing her in Wilton in a few weeks though. This way I can root you on! LOL. Liek I wouldn't anyway.
default_yes.gif
:

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

Very nice guys! You all are going to have to add on to that barn ya kow?!! LOL

Congratulations! Glad I don't have an over mare to show against her. I would be walking out with my hat in my hand.
default_wink.png
:

Look forward to seeing her in Wilton in a few weeks though. This way I can root you on! LOL. Liek I wouldn't anyway.
default_yes.gif
:

The way the weather is going I am going to need a boat with a trailer attached just to get to the show...
default_wacko.png
: and, yes, barn space is at a premium now... LOL!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks again for the kind comments....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Suzy, here is my question...............are you telling me you had NO PART OF THIS.....................man trying to blame it on the sister HAHAHAHHAHA............kiddin

[SIZE=14pt] Congrats![/SIZE]

I just sent you a PM about someone hauling....

She is a beautiful girl. I really enjoy the "Pharaoh" personalities... Have you met him in person. WOW that is a busy stallion.But Pharaoh is beautiful. His son that we have is opposite of him. He is pretty calm, stands up in his stall to see what is happening. BUT if he gets a chance, he remembers his evil plans from before and Whamo! It is over! He doesn't forget. That is why he has a draw bolt, and another bolt through that. For all the late night parties that he has thrown! He was even handing stuff over the stalls to the horses that he couldn't let out! When I went out in the morning,he was standing in his stall like nothing happened, but the door was open and there was a chair in it?!? This stallion is the one that was pulling hair on the steers next door! Weird. Anyway, enough rambling about mine.

Congrats again on your new mare!!!

Suzy, you aren't kidding, you cannot even get to where the show is being held right now due to flooding. we are lucky it isn't this weekend. Hopefully we will get some dry days before then so thigns will be better. I can barely get anywhere from my house, but I am high and dry. Just can't get anywhere really. Oh well. Guess this is a good time to be on mare stare huh? LOL

Suzy, here is my question...............are you telling me you had NO PART OF THIS.....................man trying to blame it on the sister HAHAHAHHAHA............kiddin

ACTUALLY... I really didn't have a part of it originally... LOL! Janet is working on our ad for the April Journal issue and she was looking at a horse that WE had for sale... then, the next thing I know, Janie is emailing me photos of this little darling.... and once I saw her breeding I knew that she needed to come here... soooooo.... I guess the answer to your question is "yes AND no"... LOL!! :bgrin

And Stacy.. I was wondering about getting up to where the show is being held myself... that is a loooong dirt road and I can only imagine what it is looking like right now... :new_shocked:

Kim; thanks so much for the email... Janie had already arranged the transport and I believe that she will be here next week, so that gives me a little time to "horse shift"... but will definately keep the information for future reference.... and it sounds like Sahara will fit in perfectly here with the rest of my crew... they love to party, too!
default_wink.png
:

Thanks again everyone...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations again you two! That is a pretty mare - love that line. You two are building quite a herd there!

We'll hope you make it to Wilton to see her in person. We're not sure if we'll be showing this year (the mares are all crossing their legs and keeping me guessing - which I'm really tired of), but we're hoping to. Just haven't been able to do anything with the horses with all the rain and mud! So we may haul a couple over so we can embarrass ourselves with horses more interested in visiting than showing!

Maybe they should have a muddiest horse class at the show?

Best wishes for a safe trip for your mare - the weather hasn't been accomodating that's for sure!

She is drop dead gorgeous, just look at that adorable face :aktion033:

Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back