Jumpin Jack Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
I just clicked on the link in your sig and that donkey cam is awesome! I have visited that sight befor but never saw that. Have you purchased from them before? If so I was Wondering how long shipping is?

Have a good day!

Julie...Hi! I have been having a nightmare of computer/virus problems
default_crybaby.gif
: I will post more about it on Back Porch...everyone needs to know. (good to be back online) But anyway...No, lol I didn't buy my donks from them. I can't imagine what that would cost? But if I could afford it and was assured that they would have a safe comfortable delivery...I most certinally would
default_yes.gif
: It is a fun sight to watch. What gets me...it seems they eat ALL the time :no: (good to be back online)

Julie...Hi! I have been having a nightmare of computer/virus problems
default_crybaby.gif
: I will post more about it on Back Porch...everyone needs to know. (good to be back online) But anyway...No, lol I didn't buy my donks from them. I can't imagine what that would cost? But if I could afford it and was assured that they would have a safe comfortable delivery...I most certinally would
default_yes.gif
: It is a fun sight to watch. What gets me...it seems they eat ALL the time :no: (good to be back online)
Sorry about your problems
default_sad.png
I figured shipping would be astronomical for a donk I was wondering if you have bought any of their donkey "fun" items? I could spend a fortune on cards alone :bgrin

Oh, how funny Julie....I have bought some of their stuff....lol... and my claim to fame is the donkey purse. Have you seen it
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: *I only use it on special occassions*

Latest posts

Back