John Eckbolds Prgress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinj

Reaction score
Hi all,

John had a terrific day yeasterday and made a great turn around. All test were negative for infections and believed to be air and blood in and around the brain. Today was even a better day, so good that John is

home!!!! they said he would have some headaches and fvers until it is gone. we appreciate all the prayers that everyone has sent we know that is really what has worked to bring him home. we printed out the responses and have been telling john what everyone has been saying. when he is up to it he wants to read them himself and try to respond personally to everyone of them.we appreciate you all so much. it really kept us going being able to go down to the computer and read the messages. thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great i am so glad that all the problems have gone away and that he is feeling like himself again. praise the Lord for this great news.

:aktion033: Yeah!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: That is very good news!!! So Happy!!! :aktion033:

Love you guys!!

Amanda

What a relief!! Keeping John in my prayers for a very quick recovery, summer is coming and he has horse shows to go to! :aktion033:

That is great news!! I am so glad he is home and doing good!! God Bless You and I will keep him and family in my prayers.

Shelley<><

Jeremiah 29:11

I will keep Praying. I trust the Lord. You are never alone. FLFlyingW

I am sooo glad to hear that he is doing better!!!!
default_smile.png

Can't wait to see you in the ring again John - you are truly an inspiration to both compete against and judge!

This news made our day!! John is truly an ambassador - even when not an "official" one. He is a delight to have in center ring and always soooo helpful at the National show. Sharon says he is always very helpful to her and Sam at the in gate as well. What wonderful news about a wonderful young man. Keep getting stronger, John - we need you at Nationals and all the time!!

Mark & Sharon

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

YEAH JOHN-- we are so happy to hear you are on the mend.

Prayers do work & miracles still happen. God Bless. Take good care of your self.

Amelia Murray (your Canadian friend).

So glad to hear that John is not only better but home!!! Hospitals are great if you need to be there, but it si always oh so good to get home.
default_yes.gif
: Keep up with the recovery!

That is great news...... :aktion033:

What wonderful, WONDERFUL news!! :aktion033: So glad to hear he is on the mend....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Great news! I'll keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery and return to the show ring!

Back