Joe Biden

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie that link doesn't work for me....but I think it's the same thing I commented on earlier. A TV station in Florida asked Biden a question they didn't like. Now they've been told that they won't be granted any more interviews with any more Democrats before the end of the election. Basically they've been ostracised for asking a question the Dems didn't like. Looks like the loss of freedom of speech is beginning even before they get into office. Makes a person wonder what it will be like afterwards.

Here's a link to an article. In it is a link to the video. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertain...a-campaign.html

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, just followed the Newsmax link........Biden looked MAD as heck. When he said "I don't know who wrote your questons", he looked like he wanted to walk off the set. I think all questions should be that hardball. thanks for sharing the link.
default_smile.png

Kinda seems like he never expected to be asked hard questions by the mainstream media, huh???
default_rolleyes.gif

AppyLover2

Sorry I didn't see your link before adding mine.

I think they are thin skinned. They can dish it out but when things get tough they try to block it out.

In other words if they don't like how you are playing in their sand box using their rules, then you must get out and go play in your own. If their pulling this crap now, heaven knows what they will do in the future if elected.
default_wacko.png

But of course Obama will talk to Foreign Dictators with out Pre-conditions!
default_wacko.png

If that had been Sarah Palin it would have been all over for there campain. If Obama does win is this what will happen over the next 4 years?? Questions they do not want to answer?
default_shutup.gif
default_shutup.gif

Yes if it were Palin it would be all over the news.
default_new_argue.gif

[SIZE=12pt]If Biden can't answer those questions HOW is he going to be able to act as president if something happens to Obama[/SIZE]? Terrorists don't follow a script - :DOH! This isn't Hollywood Biden! Terrifies me!

[SIZE=12pt]Barack Obama's campaign killed all interviews with a Florida TV station [/SIZE]after Sen. Joe Biden, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, faced tough and critical questions from a reporter at the Orlando station, the Orlando Sentinel reported .

During a satellite video Thursday, WFTV's Barbara West quoted Karl Marx and asked Biden how Obama's comment to "Joe the Plumber," about spreading the wealth wasn't being Marxist.

"Are you joking?," Biden asked.

West replied, "No."

Later in the interview West questioned Biden about his comments that if Obama wins the election next month, he would be tested early on as president and wanted to know if Biden was implying America was no longer the world's leading power.

"I don't know who's writing your questions," Biden asked her.

The Obama camp then killed a WFTV interview with Biden's wife Jill, according to an Orlando Sentinel blog."This cancellation is non-negotiable, and [SIZE=12pt]further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election[/SIZE],"

and silenced forever if Obama gets in office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back