Jerry's in emergency surgery, could use some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty I was away too. Hope things are going well for Jerry and that he came through the surgery okay. Also hope Dan is better and that you are well. Sending hugs for all of you. Please us updated.
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

I didn't get to see this til last night/today and I'm so sorry he got hurt, but glad he's recovering well.

I will continue to hold you all in my thoughts that he's back to 100% asap.

Please take care,

Liz M.

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jerry and Dan.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Oh Marty, I'm so glad he's ok! Ewwww, I can't beleive he has pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
: ! Hope Dan feels better aswell!

Wow, Marty! Glad to hear Jerry is doing alright. My hubby is in construction too and after every power tool accident it is usually duct tape and bandaids and "Oh it isn't that bad". But Lord, let him get a cold and you would think he's dying of the plague. :517: :ugh: Keep that man resting as long as you can and best wishes for a fast recovery.

Thinking of you both prayerfully.

Lyn

I'm praying for you and your whole family Marty, but I usually do. Please hang in their, you have alot of friends here.

Jeez.......I can't get on the computer for a day and all heck breaks loose! I'm glad to hear Jerry is doing okay! Was it his dominant hand?? Doesn't it tick you off when other people decide for you what you can and cannot handle?? I'm glad that Jerry is home and you can take care of him(whether he likes it or not!!). Saying prayers for a speedy recovery!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

default_pray.gif
: Prayers are there for all of you, Marty. I am so sorry for all that you and your family are going through. As you already know, there are so many people on this forum and out there in the world that care and pray for strength and healing for you and your family during this difficult time. :bgrin

God bless,

Joan

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty-

Sending the warmest wishes and prayers for Jerry to recover fully-and so glad that Dan is feeling better...yours is a family of deep strength--and I know you remember that no matter what, winter is always followed by spring. May your spring be a bright one; the Lord knows you deserve it.

With a warm embrace to you and and yours in spirit,

Margo

Latest posts

Back