Jandt's Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Jandt's Miniatures have a website or what their e-mail address would be? Thanks

Steph

I havn't spoken to Joe in many years, but as far as I know, he does not have a web site, and I doubt an email addy either, but I could be wrong on that one. You are best off to call him. (He lives in Owatonna, MN and should be listed in the member directory)

I havn't spoken to Joe in many years, but as far as I know, he does not have a web site, and I doubt an email addy either, but I could be wrong on that one. You are best off to call him. (He lives in Owatonna, MN and should be listed in the member directory)

No, he does not have a website or an email address. But WHAT member directory?????? AMHR removed their on-line member directory because some felt it was a violation of privacy or some such nonsense, blah blah blah. Just my opinion, but why bother to be a member if you don't want anyone to know who you are or how to reach you? Or better yet, give members the option to opt out of the directory when they renew. That directory is a valuable tool for MANY members!

Jean, I was referring to the AMHA Member Directory. They used to send them out automatically to all members each year, but I guess because of the expense, they stopped, but as fas as I know, they are still available via CD upon request. It's been a couple years since I last asked for one, so not 100% sure if they still offer any at all.

I totally agree with you though about people not wanting to give out that information...seems to me it would be a valuable marketing tool to newcomers and past owners alike!
yes.gif

I didn't think it was any individual member that complained about the 'privacy' issue--I thought it was simply that someone noted the fact that posting the names and contact info on line violated the privacy laws of the state of Illinois, and that is why the member list was removed from the website?

Not to worry though, I heard a little while back that because the website no longer lists the members and their contact info, they are going to go back to printing a membership directory...I didn't hear, though, any date for when that directory is to be available. I assume that this directory is to be the old free version like I received the first year I joined AMHR, and not the $80-to-advertise-and-receive-a-copy like the most recent directory that was printed.

Where in the dickens do you hear all this stuff Minimor? Sure wish I knew how to find out things.

heh heh Renee I never reveal my sources.

I don't know if such a directory is for sure a go--I was always going to post here on the forum & ask if anyone else had heard this but never got around to it.

I hope it's true--I do miss being able to access the website members list if I need to contact someone, so a directory would be very handy to have now. Provided, that is, that I don't put it somewhere & then can't find it again. That can be a problem...the website I could always find!

Latest posts

Back