Jack in the Box commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crponies

Reaction score
This commercial is quite interesting. I'm not quite sure whether to like it or not.

Anyone know anything about the horses in it?

Look like regular old-fashioned Shetlands to me although of course it's hard to tell in the winter woolies. I think it's safe to say the cows were digital though! *LOL*

Leia

One of them is an appaloosa though, so that one at least can't be a Shetland as they don't come with those type of spots.

I like it!!!

Burger King has the creepiest and most annoying commercials. Now they have one for mini hamburgers where a lady fusses about "Oh they're so cute." (too annoying but at least the creepy "Burger King" guy isn't in it!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh I wonder if Burger King knows their Farmer for their Mini Breakfast Sandwich is doing Jack In The Box Mini Burgers? Same actor!

They did a good job though.

Very cute commerical. The appy looks like the same appy in a camera commerical only hairy now

They look like Shetlands/small POAs to me... probably grade though.

Andrea

Burger King has the creepiest and most annoying commercials. Now they have one for mini hamburgers where a lady fusses about "Oh they're so cute." (too annoying but at least the creepy "Burger King" guy isn't in it!).
I'm with you, Jill. That Burger King guy IS really creepy!
default_unsure.png
I just heard a story about a new commercial he's in that has something to do with "square butts".
default_wacko.png
I saw a clip and it was weird.

I actually like the new "square butts" burger kind commercial. It's a spin off of the sir mix alot song "I like big butts and I cannot lie" but its I like square butts and I cannot lie, and it looks to be a promotional thing for burgerkind and the spongebob square pants cartoon.

I really like the square butts commerical I think it is a bit odd and funny and is doing what a commerical is intended to do - get everyone talking about it. I do think the king is a bit creepy and if I saw him on the street I would surely run the other way but funny commercial.

"Herding cows the size of schnauzers..." OMG, I can't catch my breath from laughing so hard!!!!! What a GREAT ad!!!!!

Latest posts

Back