I've got pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Here are some pics from their work yesterday. I was amazed how much they did in 4 hrs. They set up8 sheets of luan on the floor and duct taped it together then set up 2 saw work areas to cut the materials. They got the island framed and set yesterday as well as one layer on the wall side and cupboards set also.

th_7389219c.jpg
th_1669f4c0.jpg

Then they came this morning at 8:15. They just left for lunch. Both are all framed and prepped and the formica is cut to size. They have put glue on the edging and will return (Ihope) soon. Keep in mind that I (and yup I am proud of me) painted the boxes and polyed the hickory doors all by myself.

th_e5b3e8a6.jpg
th_f88f4d90.jpg

th_5921b0a7.jpg

I'm sorry I did not mean to put this on the front forum, please move to the back porch.
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, I'll make it so it can stay here!

Looks like a darn nice barn kitchen to me. I bet those minis can reach that bottom shelf for sure! Mine would be so happy to have this kitchen in their area, they just so love their food!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

What color and type of countertop did you decide on?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is looking really good!!! I love how airy / open your kitchen is!

H and I had ours "redone" this spring, but all it really got was new counters (to replace the hideous 1950's ones) and a wood laminate floor but it made what was my ugliest room in the house something I like to look at AND it inspired my parents to redo theirs -- with a budget that makes mine look like chicken (or horse) feed. They spent so much on just the counters (granite) that is equal to more than I have spent in equines this past year (which is a lot to me, but I'm much more horsey than domestic!).

Can't wait to see your finished kitchen!!!

Latest posts

Back