It's the heart of foaling season - several mares on marestare now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well I think we are getting close enough to warrent me making a thread. I have a few mares under camera now.

Marestare link

Have had a little trouble with the cameras this year for some reason, so hopefully they will continue to work like they have the last few days....But I switched over so that people with macs as well as pc's could view the cameras and I have not had quite as much luck with the feed I don't think this year staying connected.

***DENI*** STALL #1 has thick sticky milk (3/15/2010) and is very loose behind....

Milk tested in b/w 400-1000 on hardness and 7.0 on ph....

She is a daughter of Champion Farms Nighthawk and is bred to my Res. National Champion/HOF colt - Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks.

Tonight under

Stall 1

LM Hawks Queen of Denial - in foal to "Prankster"

Her udder is filled out - not "tight" yet but nice and full and I can get just a drop of milk out......

stall 2

Erica's Echos Adventuress - in foal to "Big City" (full sibling to Echo Me Perfect)

Full udder, red inside.......and milk I can't get a lot of; but it's STICKY she usually "waxes" but not always....

Stall 3

Wall Street Lucky Illusion - in foal to "Rock On" (full sibling to Roxsann)

HUGE!!! Udder progressing very rapidly - it's quite full. She's not the most "in your pocket" mare as I bought her at 5yrs old and she was never touched....but she foals fine in the stall and allows me to help her, but I don't push things unless I need to.

stall 4(left)

Erica's Just Wait and See - in foal to "Taker" (full sibling to "looker", "Turner", "breathless")

Her udder is filling out nicely, and she has TONS of fluid - not really "milk" so to speak yet.....not sticky or thick or testing ready via ph/hardness but I can easily get several cc's with a few squirts...

stall 4 (right)

Erica's Just Behold - 5yr old MAIDEN mare bred to "Taker"

small udder that's progessing daily, but since she's a maiden she's under watch.

as the mares progress they may change stalls but I will try to keep that up-to-date on the cams page via twitter.

Thanks for watching

Erica's Tiny Trotters.....we don't mind calls ..... If you think there is a problem or think a mare might be in labor feel free to call....even if in the middle of the night. Getting woke up for a false alarm is the last of my worries during foaling season.

Me and mom both also do Texts at the numbers listed below if someone is afaird to call and more comfortable with a "maybe" foaling situation with a text we will also recieve that.

My house is about 1/4 mile away from the barn so b/w cameras in the house and equipage I would hope not to miss one, but I appreciate all the eyes and calls if any of them are acting weird or close, so that I can get there on time to help the little ones enter the world

NUMBERS

My cell is 501-626-7367

Mom's cell is 501-626-3739

My house (I will ONLY be here late at night) 870-668-3695

Mom's house 870-668-3369

last resort - Grandparents 870-668-3056

Can't wait to see the foals...will be keeping an eye on the girls off and on
default_yes.gif
... Goodluck
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you for changing your system so that Mac people can now watch your mares.

I'm really looking forward to Echo's full sibling.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back