it's terrible to get old!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pooper scooper

Reaction score
Recently I read about a forum member with a new foal being lethargic and the vet gave the foal something to revive it. What was it??? I am putting my foal kit together and wanted to include this and my old mind has let it slip! My mind is rather leaky these days! Can someone remember what I am talking about or am I totally crazy?
default_wacko.png

Yes, I remember because I was also impressed with it - No Doz and I already have it in my foaling kit - I think it is great how much info we learn on Lil Beginnings!!

My son got me a coffee cup that says "Somewhere between raising heck and Amazing Grace"
default_rolleyes.gif

The forum member was Becky. It was 1/4 or 1/2 a tablet (half tablet I think?) but you can ask her for to know for sure.

Might have to get some NoDoz for ME for all that mare stare!
default_laugh.png

It was a half tablet of no doze........ And I think WE will add that to our foaling kit too!

Hi! I'm just now reading this and yes, it's NoDoz to give a lethargic foal. My vet said 1/2 tab. I bought some and it's in my foaling kit now.
default_smile.png

REO, I think I'm going to be sharing the NoDoz with the horses!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
I've had the beeper on one mare for a little over 2 weeks now.
default_wacko.png

Holy cow Becky!
default_wacko.png
I'm tired just thinking about it!
default_laugh.png

Sure, I can smile now, but just wait until my 10 foals start coming! (what was I thinking??)

I'll be too pooped to crack a smile!

Recently I read about a forum member with a new foal being lethargic and the vet gave the foal something to revive it. What was it??? I am putting my foal kit together and wanted to include this and my old mind has let it slip! My mind is rather leaky these days! Can someone remember what I am talking about or am I totally crazy?
default_wacko.png
You know, the pittiful part is? I'm only 27, and I don't remember things from one second to the next. What's it going to be like when I do get older . . . SCARY
default_new_shocked.gif
. It's very frusterating some times!!!
default_laugh.png
BEST WISHES! Amber

I dont know how you breeders do it ...I would love to have a baby of my own someday (horse that is ) but it just scares me too much when I start to think about all the things that can go wrong with mom and baby.
default_new_shocked.gif
You must have nerves of steel.

kristen

default_wink.png

Yes, it sucks to be getting old -- BUT -- it sure does beat the alternative eh??

Latest posts

Back