It's new...it's fuzzy...it's adorable...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mijke

Reaction score
:aktion033: FILLY!!!!!

:aktion033: With a SUPER mom! She read the book thouroughly, delivered at a very descent time: 22.00 h at saterday evening (so we had a good night sleep and could enjoy the filly whole sunday!), no problems at all. We realise we were very lucky
default_yes.gif
: We're very proud as well!

default_wacko.png
: At first we thought she brought us a very light palomino pinto...but it seems more and more she most probably is a cremello pinto (Sire is a palomino pinto, and we thought the dam was a bay pinto, but she most probably is a very dark buckskin...
default_wink.png
: ). The filly's eyes are bright blue and not fading at all, skin is staying very pink... So, it feels like a double bonus; filly & double dillute! :aktion033:

Anyway, she figured out how to use those lóóóóng legs and where the milk-bar is. We're very pleased with this crossing
default_yes.gif
: . She most probably will be in our showstring...

Sire, Arions Private Emblem (AMHA):

miniature_horses_bolvero_0191.jpg
arions_private_emblem_minipaardje_stallion_0092.jpg

Dam, Little R Delights Bay Bonnet (AMHA, AMHR):

little_r_delights_bay_bonnet_001.jpg
bay_bonnet_juni_2005_minipaardje_0260.jpg

And...Grasscorners Emblem Elegance (pending)
default_wub.png
: ....12 hours young...:

GrasscornersEmblemsElegance003.jpg

GrasscornersEmblemsElegance014.jpg

GrasscornersEmblemsElegance009.jpg

GrasscornersEmblemsElegance007.jpg

Sorry for all the pics...but we can't get enough of her...
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:

That one photo of the mare's face, she looks like a dark buckskin. Could she be?

So happy for you with your new baby! :aktion033:

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:

That one photo of the mare's face, she looks like a dark buckskin. Could she be?

So happy for you with your new baby! :aktion033:
Thanks!

Yes
default_yes.gif
: , we also think the mare is a dark buckskin... (her mother was a buckskin as well so it could be possible). In the summer she's realy dark..almost like a genuine bay
default_wink.png
: , but in wintertime she lightens up a bit...and looks dark buckskin...

The mare is Buckskin- foal may or may not be Perlino/Cremello - I would not close the door on Palomino just yet- I had a possible DD foal that had blue eyes for a fortnight before finally deciding to be Palomino.

Congratulations the foal is lovely, you must be very pleased with her- how big do you expect her to go??

The mare is Buckskin- foal may or may not be Perlino/Cremello - I would not close the door on Palomino just yet- I had a possible DD foal that had blue eyes for a fortnight before finally deciding to be Palomino.

Congratulations the foal is lovely, you must be very pleased with her- how big do you expect her to go??
I measured her (at the withers...doing the canonbone later). My guess now is that she will mature in the 33"-34" (at the withers)...

Sire is now 34" ( at the withers, 4 years old), dam is 31.25" (last hair of the mane).

Yes, we're not excluding the palomino-theory yet... She has bright-white mane&tail. Last year we had a palomino foal and it was very obvious from day 2...

default_unsure.png
: How long did it take your foal to 'make a defenite decision'...?

Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: Very pretty girl
default_yes.gif
:

Robin

OMG :new_shocked: She is STUNNING! Just what I love in a filly, long legs, great carriage and look at the attitude! Congratulations. :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Oh my elegant she is!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Ohhhh Miike! What a beautiful little girl! Congrats! Whatever color she is :bgrin [/SIZE]

Woohoo, look at that cutie, all legs and neck! :aktion033: Congratulations Mijke!

Conny

Oh Goodness, she is adorable!!! She DOES have loooooong endless legs and she really does carry herself with such poise! A filly like her, she's going to do amazing wonders in the showring!

Congratulations Mijke! Talk about leggy ... her legs seem to go on forever! :bgrin

Julia

Beautiful filly!! You have a winner there........ :aktion033:

Oh Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous!!!

My boy Derby sired this mare's 2004 foal (another gorgeous filly - black pinto) it's wonderful that she is continuing to produce beauty and refminement!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back