It's GOOD NEWS FRIDAY...........................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i went through and disinfected the stalls, walls, isle way ..barn top the bottom. We have concrete floors (we keep thick bedding ontop of course) so we just strip and sweap the stalls out and then disinfect and spray them out with a water hose. Do so 2x a year. Right after winter and right before winter. Also put up a gate so the outside horses are no longer using my isle way as a run in since we are building two more stalls in the morning for a few mares coming home in June. It was really a long day, i dont look forward to doing it agian in six months. Started at 8am ...got inside around a bit after 9pm. Was in a big cleaning mood. I did dads barn for him as well so that took most the time. Tommarow we are adding the stalls, then im cleaning to pasture and moving he run in and putting in new outside feeders and water troughs, also making a trip to TSC to get more buckets and feeders. I could use a few good hours of sleep right now
default_yes.gif

What about the good news thursday ...we bought a horse trailer
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back