It's Fair Week!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveMyGelding

Reaction score
Today is the first day of our fair! I'm so excited this year because our concert line up is GREAT! Tonight we have Lonestar. Tomorrow is Josh Turner. Thursday is Gretchen Wilson. To please the non-country fans we have Poison on Friday. Saturday is Big & Rich and Sunday is (MY FAV!) Chris Cagle!!! On top of that we have the Belgians National Horse Show and on Sunday we have the mini show! I just wish I could take my minis this year
default_sad.png
My favorite part about the whole fair is the Big horse show. I've always wanted a big horse and I love watching the barrels! What's your fair like? What's your favorite part?

It's actually been forever since I've been to the fair (though I'll be showing some minis at it this year). I'd have to say my favorite parts though would be the food and the baby animals
default_yes.gif
:

Its a tradition for my hubby and I to go to the fair but not just our county. We usually attend about 4-8 in a fall and drive up to an hour to get to one. It's so nice to just relax.

I'd have to say, I can't leave the fair without my blue berry pie and mini donuts!! :aktion033:

We are ritual fair goers! LOL! We go to 3 each year. My favorite part has got to be the food!!! I love the Elephant ears and a big polish sausage!!! YUMMY!!! We actually go because hubby shows a few tractors at one, we like the figure 8 demolition durby at another, and at the big fair we go for the Tractor pulls! LOL!!! Yep were goof balls!!! :bgrin

Have fun at your fair!

Leya

Latest posts

Back