Its been almost 6 months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! There are no words to say how very sorry I am! My heart aches for your loss. I just can't imagine what you've been through. I wish I could take away your pain.

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your mom & dad.

It's not just his things that are around you, he is around you too. Watching over you.

I'm so sorry
default_crybaby.gif

What a horrible, horrible accident. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. I am so very sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))

I am so sorry for your loss! I cannot imagine how painful it was and still is for you. (((hugs))) I am praying for you.

OH Iam so sorry to read about this horrible accident. There are no words that will help just time and God's Love. Take care and know that I will be thinking of you and your family.Joyce

I'm so sorry! I cannot imagine what it would be like to loose your friend, brother and confidant, but to also witness it. I'm sure the pain will subside one day, but it can only be hard now. Never forget him and just live on like he wanted you to. I'm glad you are back and talking about it. It'll help. Hang in there!
default_wub.png

Kera my heart goes out to you. I will pray that the memory of that terrible day will quickly fade and be replaced with the loving memories of your brother. I too have a very hard time getting past the pictures in my mind of things I've seen in my life. I have prayed hard that God would take these pictures from my mind and let me see the wonderful times I had instead. I will remember you and your family in my prayers that God will lift your heavy hearts and fill them with the love you had for your parents son and your beloved brother. I feel that he is still with you and like many folks here on the forum from time to time they feel the closeness of their heavenly angel looking over them.

God bless dear heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry. It feels so surreal... I hope you and your family are able to mend and find happiness again...

So very sorry for your, and your family's, loss. Makes me want to tell my own siblings how much I love them.

OMG! I am so sorry! I cannot even imagine going through something like that! My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

Carol

Oh Kera, I am sooooo sorry, I can not imagine what you have been going thru. I have never lost anyone to an accident. God give you strength to continue on , that will best serve his memory Im sure.... May He give you a quiet spirit.

Lyn

I'm so sorry for your and your family's loss. My heart goes out to you all. Hold the good memories (and it sounds like there were lots of them) close and cherish them. My prayers to you all to have the strength to find happiness again.

Oh my gosh, I am so so very sorry. What an incredible loss and you have my sympathies and prayers for your family.

Kera, I am soooo very sorry!!! I had not seen you around for a spell and now to read this....my heart is breaking for you. The way you told it brought tears to my eyes and a pit in my stomach. I will keep you and your family and your beloved Shawn in my prayers.

Kera,

I have lost a loved one in an unexpected accident too and time does make it easier to live with. It never, ever heals but you will get used to living without Shawn. I am SO sorry to hear about what happened, I can only begin to imagine how especially hard this has been on you and your Dad. The first year is always the hardest, getting through the birthdays and all the holidays but I know you can do it. There will come a time when you will love it that you are surrounded by things that remind you of him, for now I know it hurts. Shawn would not want you to give up. Cowgirl Up!

Pam

Kera, So sorry to hear about Shawn. I have always enjoyed reading your stories and adventures. The guy that works for me nearly met the same fate years ago helping his brother. He was very lucky to be leaning slightly to one side and the broken cable just buzzed by his ear.

Our thoughts and payers are with you and your family

Mark

oh my, I am so very sorry. Sending prayers and good thoughts for you and your family. (((hugs)))

I am so sorry for this, and wish there were something to say to ease your hurt.

Please know that my thoughts are with you as you adjust to the loss and try to move on with your life.

Liz

I remember you, the young cowgirl with alot of grit. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I remember you talking about him. It makes it even harder for you because you were so close. Time will slowly take away some of the pain. Stay close with your family, keep busy. I have been thru alot lately too and have found a new faith in God. He really helps. Feel free to email me anytime.

Thank you everyone for the replies and kind words. Yes, I have found a new faith in God as well. Shawn told me all through life that you don't have to see something to believe it, but that you only have to believe in something to see it. Well, now I am going on that same faith that he gave me, knowing in my heart that he is up in Heaven smiling down on me and guiding me through this life until it's my time to join him. He also would never let me give up on my dreams and so I won't give up now. Every day hurts so bad, but his memory keeps me going. I can still hear him standing beside me telling me that anything is possible through hard work and faith. So I'm going to keep working hard and believing that he is in a better place, through that maybe it will be possible to make life livable again someday. I talk to him every day and in his own special way he talks to me as well. Life will never, ever, be the same but I will find a way to go on because I know that is what he would want, I will go on and keep roping, and keeping his memory alive in my heart and soul.

Latest posts

Back