Is this Stallion Max Sabino

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windwalker

Reaction score
Hi ...I'm thinking about buying this mini stallion ...Can anyone tell me if he is a Max Sabino ? He isnt mine but if you email me I can send pictures of him..The AMHA has him as a cremello ..I dont think so...AMHR has him as White...The lady that owns him says he has really dark blue eyes...

His Sire is solid grey

His Dam is a cremello..

Grosshill EKS Sidedeal

Here is his AMHA #A75838

Here is his AMHR #103445

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks Irene

The fact that his sire is grey and he is an EK horse I am going to guess he is grey without seeing him.

Ok just wondering ..He has black spots around his eyes mouth and under his tail and you can see black ticking as I call it under his hair ...Thanks

Gray is only a modifier, his sire and himself still have a "base" color.. More than likely since he is "white" then he did get the gray gene and has a 50/50 chance of passing that on to his offspring..

In order to determine what his true color is you'll need to figure out what his sire's base color truly is..

Thanks..Yah just not sure I want grey...I'll pass on him...

Still looking for that cremello,perlino,buckskin or paint 30 or under double registered stud...

Thanks to all that answered...

Pigeon River Miniatures

www.freewebs.com/kolorspots

Latest posts

Back