Is this a rescue or agent?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlearab

Reaction score
Today I found a couple of adds for mini foals for sale. I'm not looking but know a gal looking for a grade mini for a pet for he kids. She is a good freind and asked me to keep a look out for her.

I e-mailed about the add becuase it said the horses were in our state.

The reply I got back said they were in a town only 70 miles for us. The price was reasonable , but she added there is an insecpection fee and they have reasonable transport. I told her no need I was close and would check them out myself. Just give me name and phone number and I'd contact from here.

The gal has refused to give me this info.... and said this was a PMU barn rescuse. I'm now wondering if this might be just a sorta scam. I live here in ND and know a few people wh have PMU barns(do not want to get into the debate about it) and know that they do not use MINIs.

And being she just keeps running around the bush asking with ones I want info on. I can't help wondering whats up?? I just want the name and I can find the phone number myself and call and go look.

I sorry but if this was a real rescue why would they not give me the info.

I gave the gal my name phone number and told her I have rescue a few myself.. arab weanlings and found them homes... told my vets and farrier name ect.

I might be off base... but why would she not give me the info unless something was up or she is getting something??

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you a PM
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back