Introduction & Message Re: "Bob"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

Quite a big "Ditch" you have there! :bgrin :bgrin

Lots of good information here. Excellent place to learn.

Looking forward to all imput you have to give. :saludando:

Welcome!.... from Northern Wisconsin. I too am new to the board and have been lurking for months. Even though there are some things that happen on this board that I do not agree with, I continue to come back. This board is very eduacational and pretty much everyone will help you if they can. I have been raising and breeding big horses for about 20 years now, and new to minis, but I still continue to learn from all the wonderful people on this board. I would love to even find a mentor that is close to me so that I can learn even more and make a new friend to talk "horse talk".

I agree that people should try to learn the whole story before voicing their opinions, instead of assuming the worst. I also think that it would be very appropriate for those that flamed Bob, to do a public appology to him on this board. No one is perfect, and I think we have all learned now that Bob loves his little ones more than we realized and that he wasn't intentionally being stupid or cruel. He did his best and when his best wasn't good enough, he found the help he needed.

Bob, if you are reading this, even though I do not know you personally, please come back to this board. I have read all of your posts/stories, and love all of your pictures, and believe it or not, you have inspired me. There are many of us on this board that would love to continue to hear from you amd even learn from you. You have more friends on here than you think.

, it has left me with the impression that certain people really like to "gang" up on certain individuals. This is pathetic I know (I feel like I am back at school) but that is what it reminds me of (crabby girls at school).

LOL you know I was listening to music in the car from my daughters IPOD and she had a song on there High School Never Ends about us "adults" and stuff just like this I kept thinking when I heard it OMG that is so true sad but true

Welcome to the Forum

The "High School" thing never ends.....heck I still deal with it at work too. One day you are in with the "IN" crowd. Then the next you say something and you are not "Cool" anymore.....oh well.... :bgrin

:saludando:

Hello from freezing New Hampshire,nothing could get heated up here today!!!!

But people have strong feelings and I think many were shocked and scared for the mare. I don't think anyone wanted to hurt Bob personally just maybe were shocked to see her and felt surprised he did not see how thin she was.

With minis it can happen and quickly because of their long hair.It can be deceptive. I also think many (myself included) think very highly of him doing what was right for the mare instead of thinking as many would have

only of his pride.

I think many wonderful lessons have again been learned by a lot of people.

I think many more people will be running their hands over their minis ribs now.

So this is a case of people on the forum helping to educate us all.

you wil find the people on here are wonderful and so full of knowledge about our little ones it wil amaze you.

Welcome

Bonnie

Welcome to the forum! :saludando:

Hi and welcome from Michigan!!!! :saludando:

Remember there is always a pm to a forum friend if you need help!
default_wink.png
: Don't ever be worried about asking even the simplest questions. We all have to start some where!!!

Leya

Hello and welcome from yet another Ontario member.

I am new too and I very rarely post anything. I like to read it and learn from it...but I still feel a little uncomfortabe posting. I am sure it will come with time.

I purchased a mini weanling in October and I am really looking forward to training and showing her this summer with my daughters.

I do have a mentor and I ask her all sorts of questions. Its great!!! :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Again...WELCOME
default_yes.gif
: ( I just love theses smilie things)

Welcome from frozen upstate NY... :saludando:

Enjoy your new mini...they are such awesome, personable little horses and when folks ask me "What are they good for?" I can always answer, "What AREN'T they good for?" :bgrin

Denise

Silversong Farm

Home to:

Haligonian Mercy Bo Cool (AMHR/PtHA)

2006 Equine Affaire (MA) Celebrity Horse

Triple Performance Hall of Fame Recipient

Delta Society Certified Pet Partner

Nor-Lea's Preferred Class (AMHA/AMHR)

Silversong Freedom Rings (AMHA/AMHR/PtHA)

Silversong Nefertiti (ASPC/ASPR)

Finisterre (PMU)

Soon to arrive:

UT Silversong Enterprise (AMHA registered Morgan filly)

Black Morgan filly....name to be determined at a later date!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the world of minis.

One thing you can depend on with this forum.........there's never a dull moment.

I gotta add that I admire your willingness to join the forum on what some would consider the "wrong side" of a heated issue. And for what it's worth........I agree with you 100%.

Hi and welcome from Southern Oregon!! :saludando: One thing you have to say about this forum is that we don't lack passion! :bgrin That can sometimes bring out the best and worst of us......and it's never boring. :lol:

Latest posts

Back