Introducing: Knight after Nite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I took one of him at his last show but it didn't come out very well these are a little better. He's going to be used for breeding when he gets to be a "big" boy, right now he's a yearling. He ALREADY has figured it out!!!!! Wanted to share him with you. TJ

387924634.jpg

387924554.jpg

387930651.jpg

He's beautiful! WOW - he's SO leggy & elegant!

You just can't go wrong with a horse from Mulligan's Run Farm - now you'll have to start your own "Dream Team" to go along with all your incredible IDOL babies!

Congratulations - he's a very smart boy. Beautifully marked too
default_wub.png

Anna

Very handson boy love those legs how tall do you think he'll get..
default_biggrin.png

Yes, I think he'll make a great stallion when he can, he's so beautifully marked and he's got a wonderful temperament too. He's sooo loving and sweet. Today I was washing my patio off in the backyard and he just came up and stuck his face in it and then let me wash his legs off. He then kept coming back for more of sticking his face in it. I thought WOW for a yearling that's unusual. I was bending over taking the hose off the washer and I felt something on my head and he was taking his mouth and rubbing it all over my hat. Not biting it just rubbing his mouth all over the top of it. When he was throughly satisfied with his job he quit, went over and knocked my washer over. To smart for his own good.

I was told he should get about 33-34" which will be perfect for my mares. I'm sooo excited. I don't know who to breed to first. I have Nikki who's the oldest and is 3 now and she's a black and white, she'd be 6 by then and she's driving new this year so that might be a good time to breed her, I just don't know. Have to wait and see. Not sure what to do. Got LOT's of TIME to think about it that's for sure.

Thanks all I'm glad you like him. I never thought I'd own a stallion, but thanks to someone VERY special it worked out. TJ

You have him looking so awesome TJ!!! I cant wait to send a mare your way, I think you need to move closer
default_smile.png

Thanks Bren... Send a sweetie his way in 2 years, I can't wait for you to send one. He's going to be a busy boy. I know I NEED to move closer. Only thing is I'd PROBABLY buy more horses from you. HA.... I'd breed your mares then BUY your babies!!!!! NOW is that insanity!!!! I NEED more horses like I need a hole in my head, just like I DON'T NEED anymore DOGS!!!!!! I collect animals, NOT Men, Thank God....

Thanks, Kimberle and all of you.

Very nice! I saw him as a weanling and really liked him then. He should be a good cross for your Idols!

OMG That's my boy!!! I've been asking Brenda for photos and I'm so tickled that you have him and that you love him. He was always an angel for me - and a brat for Shannon. LOL He looks great! You have no idea how excited I am to see him. I love that colt. Thank you so much for posting these photos. I try to keep up with all the Dream kids as they show, so feel free to send information on winnings, etc so I can post them.

His brother from this year is scheduled to go out with Aloha as well!

Doing the happy dance!!! What a wonderful way to start my morning
default_yes.gif

Back