Internal Server Error

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Hi Mary Lou

I have been getting the error message "internal server error" off and on since this morning.

Am I the only one?

Kay

You're not the only one. Same error all day. Sometimes I can refresh, but mostly its not been working.

thanks MaryLou. I thought it was something I was doing wrong.

It's still doing it but I can get on once in a while.

So far, so good this morning. Hope it stays working normal, can't miss my mini fix.

Hurrah! I was deprived without my Forum topics.

The website I maintain for my state button club also went down yesterday. Upon query, the host confused us with another site and thought we had not paid the bill. Luckily, I still had the emails and records to show we were paid up. And I'm glad I check the site frequently, as it could have been down for a while and I would never have known. It would have cost $150 to reacquire the site if we had lapsed.

I can still barely get on or post and read topics. Ughh!

Yep, its back for me this afternoon. It was fine when I got on before lunch, and now I'm getting the error. Rats!

I'm still getting it too
default_no.gif

I have had the Error message for 4 days now - driving me nuts! Tried e-mailing the server as instructed on the notice, but mail came back "no such server"!! Am so missing my LB daily fix, but hoping it is perhaps sorted from today??

Off now to see if it works and I can catch up on all the news!

Anna

Its not fixed!!! Im still getting the error and its really bad right now. I can barely post unless I keep hitting refresh

It didn't work at all for me all day--I tried a few times from work & couldn't access anything there. Sometimes the main page would come up, but when I tried to go to any of the forums all I'd get was the error message.

Now it is finally working - let me post & everything. Woo hoo. Hope this lasts!!

Latest posts

Back