Indy ~ TESTING READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Udder up & down again...LOL!

Ph has started to drop, vulva looking a bit relaxed, vulva getting red, so will be checking again in a cpl of hours. Milk was easy to get, but udder & vulva doesnt quite look ready.

She's looking good, just hoovering her stall at the moment.

Come on Indy. We're praying for a safe and uneventful delivery whenever you're ready!

Testing 7.2. Udder and vulva are not quite there, vulva more red than last night... Milk is thin, sticky and clear white... makeing progress!

Same results tonight, milk a bit whiter, less clear vulva has gotten a bit redder... making slow as we go progress. I am one happy mare owner, that she has carried this far... Day 316.... Never thought I would be happy to see every new day, usually we are going HURRY UP!

Ditto that. We are so happy that she's doing so well and giving you the extra days you were hoping for.

She's looking great!

Raining off and on all day so poor Indy has to stay stalled today. she is at a stand still today, ph was 7.8.

Indys udder doesnt look much different , BUT, her milk has changed from semi sticky and thin/watery to THICK n super sticky! still tests 7.5 , but i feel now she bares close watchin! Yay for positive changes!

We're with you on this....praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy baby!

day 319... testing 7.2 tons of easily expressed GLUE lol. cal not quite there ph not quite there....I feel like she is teetering on the brink. I dont think, its going to be much longer... Course now that Ive said THAT... we all know what is going to happen! HA!!

Not to mention I am sorry yall have to look at bald bum pics... she sure is getting into the press & Rub game...

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

In that last picture it seems she's getting nicely elongated. A bit of a side view, but you know we don't mind looking at "bum" pictures! LOL

Looks like her manure is getting looser -- not quite cow patties, but definitely not the perfectly formed poo she usually does! Praying for a safe delivery -- and anxious to see this little one!

Best of luck for a safe arrival
default_thumbup.gif

udder down again after grazing, tail head very relaxed, vulva more relaxed... testing same at 7 pm
default_smile.png

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

She's just munching her hay right now, but from your pics she looks as though she could drop at any time! Sending prayers for a safe smooth foaling - when she decides to get on with it!

I can't tell if Indy is dreaming or having contractions... she is down flat but I think she is just dreaming... lol she is quiet now funny mare.

roll and back up looking very slab sided now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing quietly, but certainly looks ready to go. She just "has the look" to me -- can't wait for your announcement!

Latest posts

Back