Indy ~ TESTING READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked on Indy and she's munching her hay happily. Come on Indy, we need to see this baby!!

Day 309, LOTS of butt rubbing going on, gave herself a bald spot on her bum, Udder bigger & wider. Still testing 7.8 calcium rising more. Shouldnt be much longer!

6.20.14.9am 009.jpg

Thanks Diane
default_smile.png
Cassie I am not sure, I believe you will have to down load the silverlight, and I have been told that it works with Internet explorer as well as Google. If not try fire fox... I hope that helps...

I will be going out to check Indy soon... Thanks again yall for checking in on her
default_smile.png

Sorry, weekends are so busy here
default_smile.png

Last night her udder went down significantly and wasnt much there this morning. Tonight at 6:30 it was still down. I will be checking around 10:00. In my experience, mares that have had decent udders that stay then go down for a cpl of days usually pop right back up and get serious, so I am still on semi high alert
default_smile.png

She is 310 days ( at the least, could be 317) so I dont put anything past a maiden
default_smile.png

Again than yall so much for checking in on her

Interesting amount of butt masage going on in Indy's stall right now! She looked as though she was enjoying it though LOL!! She's such a sweet girl isn't she?

Thanks
default_smile.png
Yes she is super sweet, and has enjoyed her butt rubs so much that she has created bald spots, silly girl. Her udder has been down a bit but the front is maintaining its wideness. We are at day 311 and I expect to see her udder grow again soon then give us milk to test.... I am wondering if her foal has shifted positions a bit and taken some pressure off that was causing her to have some edema. Last night her vulva was a bit swollen.

I am going to get some more pictures of her side view and post tonight
default_smile.png

Ok so that was easy, so here are the side views and this mornings udder

to me it looks like her tail head area is really relaxed. Def feels squishy.

6.22.14.9am 031.jpg

6.22.14.9am 033.jpg

Indys udder started to go up last night a bit. It was up a bit more this morning. I checked on her about 1 pm after shes been out moving and grazing and its up a bit more! I will update with pictures tonight when I put her in for the night.

Sigh, Her udder actually looks less impressive than I thought Lol.... Happily munching her hay, got her last deworming before baby is born and now I just watch and wait
default_smile.png

The last few weeks are the longest of the entire pregnancy LOL, I am so happy she has made it this far. A cpl more weeks wont hurt my feelings a bit!

Standing quietly. Looks like baby has moved a bit wide again, so hopefully she's giving you a little more time. Of course, a few good rolls would line that little one back up, so we'll watch and see. She's looking good, and all is exciting!

Ok Updated pics, foal is almost invisible from behind now
default_smile.png
Udder on the rise, had some loose poo tonight at 10 pm check, has fluid but teats arent filled. Didnt test, prolly will later tonight if she has made more changes, if not tomorrow. tomorrow will be 315!!

6.25.14 024.jpg

6.25.14 029.jpg

6.25.14 034.jpg

Latest posts

Back