In keeping with Matt's puppy pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
I will attempt to post a couple of my big little guy. Matt's are six weeks, my Nugget just turned six months. The same coloration, but slightly different build...

web_MudPack_July2010-0696.jpg

web_MudPack_July2010-0693.jpg

He is all skin at this stage. I refer to him as my Bernese Cor-Pei. We were hanging out at an agility trial and the photographer asked if she could take his picture. I'm delighted with the results, and I get decent six month pictures
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I too love his eyes...so gentle and soulful looking. I also love his ears...since I got my rat terrier in January I am obsessed with ears! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh he's ADORABLE TOO
default_wub.png
:wub Now you need one of Matt's as well and they could be twins (remember the movie "twins" with Arnold and Danny
default_biggrin.png
)

What a beautiful boy! Looks like a great puppy!

Thanks...he has his father's eyes, and that is a very good thing
default_yes.gif
. He is a very gentle soul and by far the easiest dog I have had. The icing on the cake is that he took Reserve Winner's Dog on his first showing at six months and one day (the day after the photots were taken). I am a very lucky person to have this boy.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back