IMHC Horse show- Lake Elmo, MN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Who all is comeing? If anybody is intrested in comeing that has yet to send in entries let me know. We are waveing the late fee this year and anybody can still send in there entires. It is a 3 judge 2 day AMHR show

We hope to see some of you there

I'm bumping this back up incase someone missed it.......These Lake Elmo shows have always been the best :aktion033: If I wasn't helping with a photo shoot in Iowa I would be going
default_yes.gif
: .....I do plan on the August one :bgrin

I wish I was going, but I have to work that weekend! Hey Ashley, what are the dates for the August show? I'm going to try to get that weekend off!

We will be there to cheer on everyone, and drool over everyone's pretty babies!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for the reminder Ashley!
default_yes.gif
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

For anyone that does not have a show bill for this show, here is a link that has all the forms for both the June show and the August show.

IMHC Show Information

Just my two cents on this show.....we show at a lot of shows and this club does a really nice job with their shows in general and always has nice awards too. My kids always love the Indianhead club shows for a number of reasons but also because they work really hard and like to have the chance to try and win a trophy or two or at the very least, a nice ribbon for their efforts.

a little off topic, but we went to one show that didn't even give out ribbons. They had I think ribbons just for 1st and 2nd and for grand champions, but those were not even handed out in the classes (we were told that for most people earning points for their horse is enough.) Tell that to a four year old that wants the ribbon he won in color class. You had to go ask later on for your ribbons and it was an "honor system" of just digging in a box to get out what you won.

The Indianhead Club does a really nice job with their awards and at the June show there are three judges and the awards are:

Trophies for 1st and Champions, Ribbons for 2nd - 6th

Hi-Point Youth Award (free to enter)

Hi-Point Halter, Hi-Point Performance,

and All-Around Hi-Point Trophies (nominated horses - $5 per category)

Anyway, we will be there for sure, we are looking forward to seeing everyone and Ashley.......I'll probably be asking you for help with a little last minute clipping. I am getting better, but no one does ears like you do.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, wish i had know about this show! I will have to see how far stillwater is from us.....

jennifer :saludando:

NO problem Mary. I will be armed and ready. Just kidding but can help if needed. I will be there hopefully early friday morning to get my kids settled in, and get the clubs silent auction table set up.

In between getting my fat boy(hopefully he will fit in his harness and cart
default_rolleyes.gif
: been about 2 years since I have drove him) ready, babysitting my nephew and anything else I might come across doing I will be around.

I am hopeing to have my truck licensed and ready to go so I can get there early but Im not sure yet on that one. Just look for the loud silver truck, black and white trailer, and one proud(of my truck) chick driving it.

Latest posts

Back