Image had a big job today and Rodeo has something exciting to share.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

We all know Image has tried on many a saddle, but just for kicks and grins, nothing serious and never any sinching or walking. Well today I figured hes fat enough to sinch Molly's english saddle on him so we tried. One hole, nice and loose, he didnt care. 2 holes, still didnt care. Oh heck, 3 then 4 then nice and tight at 5 holes, Image could care less. So we took a walk with our saddle, practiced our "Whoas" - "Walk ons" - "Back ups" and the newest thing is when I say stand he stays there while I go where ever I want, no matter where we are, alll while wearing our saddle. Finally it dawned on him he was wearing something and he sniffed it, grabbed the stirrup and pulled on it a few times, then ignored it all again
default_rolleyes.gif
: Such a Image.

520df454.jpg

af1c43bc.jpg

And Rodeo asked me to share this picture with you....

b29aabb1.jpg

He finally got his lime green halter (AND matching lead) he asked for for christmas. My mom was brushing him when I brought he new halter out to him (He was wearing his old blue one... that is not really old its just a hand down and he wanted his own halter you see - no not spoiled) But I sware you have never seen a horse look SO happy upon seeing his new halter and lead! Maybe it was the color he rememberd from when he was a foal? But he was thrilled! Bouncing off the walls exctied, nothing to make him think it was a treat, just his new halter. He tried it on, took a walk and when it was time to hang it up in the barn he stood by it for a few minutes LOL. I guess he liked his late Christmas present.
default_yes.gif
:

And just a few more pictures from last night
default_wub.png
:

8bd45567.jpg

9b951b45.jpg

8e9f68a4.jpg

8c29b472.jpg

Ok Im done ranting now
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I think Image is going to be one AWESOME horse for you! Look how he loves you
default_wub.png
: And Little Rodeo looks quite nice in his new halter
default_smile.png
Gosh you treat your horses so well I wish I could come live in your barn
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Oh they grow up so fast. He's gonna be a joy to start. And Rodeo knows his fashion, lime green is his color!

[SIZE=10pt]What a big boy Image is! And Rodeo looks great in his new halter! ( My first thought was lime green - yuck - but that's his color all right!
default_yes.gif
: ) You are quit the horse trainer Nicole - bet you cant wait to get in the saddle with your Image! :risa_suelos: :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

:saludando: Lori

Latest posts

Back