I'm watching the Miniature Event sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On lot 13 I got $3,300.00
And it was a PO according to what I wrote down.

Jan

Hey Jan

Thanks for the update.. I tried to get all the information. But my computer timed out several

times and missed some stuff.

Vicky

Anybody know what lot#25 the Buckeroo daughter and lot#32 the pinto Buckeroo son brought&where they went?I just love those Buckeroo offspring and there probably won't be too many more of them.
Lot 25 I have down as being out of the sale. No sub either. Lot 32 I got $16,500.00 and it was PO.

Vicky

The Buckeroo daughter was a sub for #8 and was a fabulous mare. I got in a bid at $15,000, but she sold to a lady in CA for $35,000. She also bought Nutrasweet for $29,500. They were two of the best mares I have ever seen!

That was a fun sale to watch, although I missed the beginning and got timed out once. It was helpful to have the sound too. The preview I had zero volume.

I'm glad I didn't register to bid as there were a few tempting ones!!! No new horses until 2007 is my mantra for 2006!

It was good to see though that the high quality minis are still holding their value.

Did anyone other than Heather buy a horse?

Heather which did you buy and did you find a ride for it home?

We bought two mares. From what I understand Brian @ I love Minis Transport is moving some horses for people. Our two mares are being brought up by the Whitts today. Can't wait to get the girls home. Little King PO'd the Buckeroo son.

I am prettty sure they are gonna broadcast the Hertiage Sale also..

Lara

Latest posts

Back