I'm watching the Miniature Event sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go to www.livecattlesales.com and try user name: demo and password: cattledemo

I am watching it without any sound. Speakers are not working
default_sad.png

How can you tell if they sell, or those are just bids? Some pretty fancy prices. Also "floor" means what", I saw a # and a name(in the bidding line) so what is that?

B

ok now thats cool!lol wow never seen something liek this onlone wow amare jsut went for $6000

I am watching it without any sound. Speakers are not working
default_sad.png

How can you tell if they sell, or those are just bids? Some pretty fancy prices. Also "floor" means what", I saw a # and a name(in the bidding line) so what is that?

B
The last bid in the upper right corner is the bid or sale price.

floor is bid from floor of the auction

number and name is an online bid

Those little critters sure are going for great prices. You know it's gonna be big money when the auctioneer assistants are wearing tuxs.!!!!

What did lot 13 sell for?

Oh my goodness I wish I'd tuned this in earlier. It's fantastic. And the prices are awesome. Another little filly just went for 6500, and now a stallion (a patton son) --dang I just missed the last bid but it was like 8000!

I am on dial up too. But I noticed once or twice the number in the top corner blinking. I figured that was a sale. Some others did not blink, but could have been this dial up.

You missed the mare/foal for 29,500 then?
default_smile.png
Lot 23?

go to www.livecattlesales.com and try user name: demo and password: cattledemo
Thank You SO much for sharing this with us! My Hubby and I have had a wonderful time watching the beautiful horses, and excitement!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

No bidding here but I did watch most of it. What did Voltaire bring? I went out to feed and missed some.

Surprised Whistle Britches didn't bring a little more, sure a nice little stallion.

Jan

Okay - I bought a mare and don't have a clue how to pick her up. Didn't expect to buy anything but she's the sister to another mare we have and she was a steal (and in foal). I've contacted the auction site and other places but don't have a clue....any suggestions???

No bidding here but I did watch most of it. What did Voltaire bring? I went out to feed and missed some.

Surprised Whistle Britches didn't bring a little more, sure a nice little stallion.

Jan
They PO'd Voltaire at something over 67,000. Did anyone see what #72 sold for. It was an Impressible filly and Pat missed her.

Hi Gang

Great Auction, and fun to see on the internet. No bidding here. Several really great

horses though.

I did not get the first 5 horses prices, if anyone got them can you post them.

I got on ERL Voltaire $67,000 and he was a NO SALE. I really did not believe

they would sale him.

On lot 13 I got $3,300.00

A couple I am not sure if I got the right prices, my computer would time out at the

wrong time. So I would have the last bid. When I go back they were on the next

horse.

I really like lots 8, lot 12, lot 23, and lot 70. I did not understand why the last horse

lot 16 was resold.. they were to pay $2,700.00 and sold it for $2,400.00

Vicky

Lot 72 sold for $9,200.00

Vicky

Anybody know what lot#25 the Buckeroo daughter and lot#32 the pinto Buckeroo son brought&where they went?I just love those Buckeroo offspring and there probably won't be too many more of them.

Anybody know what lot#25 the Buckeroo daughter and lot#32 the pinto Buckeroo son brought&where they went?I just love those Buckeroo offspring and there probably won't be too many more of them.
I missed Lot 25 as my connection quit - curious what she went for. Lot 32 was a red and white pinto son of Buckeroo that sold for $16,500

Latest posts

Back