I'm such a sap!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Aug. 5th *would have been* my grandma's 95th birthday. It was on Sunday and we had a nice steak dinner and a strawberry cake (she would have liked the cake)

We used Sunday to celebrate Karrel's and my 20th wedding anniversary today!! Since he is working today on our actual anniversary.

So... all I got to do was hug him this morning. And like sap, I cried. I was so filled with love for him! He said that it sure wasn't a good day (being apart today) and I told him every day with him was wonderful. I got to tell him how I felt even if I did cry like a sap.

I had been so hurt over and over before he and I married, that it took me the first 5 years of our marriage to start to relax and trust. Here we are 20 years later, BEST FRIENDS and STILL NOT HAD A FIRST FIGHT!

He's a Saint to put up with me LOL!
default_wub.png
: The best hubby in the world!

We did not have a wedding or honeymoon or anything. We married and lived in TX where he was stationed our first two years. But we did go home to CA on our first anniversary and here is us back then.

He was in the Army. Anyhoo, here we are on our 1st anniversary 19 years ago!

7E7E57f.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. :saludando:

2.gif
[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ROBIN AND KARREL![/SIZE][SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

You both deserve the best! And the best is each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you, Robin and Karrel. Ain't love grand.
default_wub.png
: Very few people don't ever argue. My husband and I are also ones who don't. I got mad at him one time when we were married 11 years. Now have 45 years in together. He is in a nursing home and I'm lonesome. But we have so many wonderful memories to live with. I'm so happy for you that you have such a wonderful marriage. NOW lets see a picture of how you 2 beautiful people have aged in 20 years.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=24pt]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND MANY MORE. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Happy anniversary, Robin and Karrel! I agree, we need a new picture
default_yes.gif
:

Happy Aniversary you two! May you both have many more together! You are lucky and very blessed indead and you are not a sap. It is not often that I hear about 2 people that so love each other that they know that fighting will never get them anywhere.

And love the picture!

Hugs!

Congratulations :aktion033: .

As close as we're going to get to your wedding photo
default_wink.png
: .

Amanda

Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry that you two can't spend the day together, but you are right, it IS a good day nonetheless. :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations Robin and Karrel, wishing you many, many, more.........Kathy

Hay Robin, A very big CONGRATULATIONS to you and Karrell on your 20th Anniversary!!
default_smile.png

You will have many more years to look forward to!

I second the motion!! An updated pic is in order!!

From all 24 ( and another alpaca baby due in just over a week!! ) of the kids and I at Jimmini Farm
default_wink.png
:

Jim Guerin

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats on your 20 years......Theresa and Art

Thank you all so much.
default_wub.png
:

I'm so lucky and blessed to still have the love of my life for 20 years. We are older, but he is still my handsome knight!

Hey Theresa, and he didn't burn the house down this time! LOL! :bgrin

I got to me Robin and Karrel and they are wonderful people. Just as sweet in person as she is on here.

Beautiful and she had wonderful red titan hair and just sweet as honey!

They are what they seem!

Have a wonderful day both of you!

Hugs

Bonnie

Congrats Robin and Karrel!!! :aktion033: Wishing you many, many more years of happiness together!!!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=36pt]Congratulations and many, many, many more![/SIZE]

Congratulations Robin and Karrel!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: What a milestone!! You both make a beautiful couple in that photo...I'll bet you have not aged one bit because love and goodness keep not only our hearts young but our bodies too!

OMG -- had NO IDEA -- congratulations!! 20 years of a wonderful marriage.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hugs to you both!

JJay

Thank you all so much.
default_wub.png
:

I'm so lucky and blessed to still have the love of my life for 20 years. We are older, but he is still my handsome knight!

Hey Theresa, and he didn't burn the house down this time! LOL! :bgrin

I have to confess.....I drove by your house :saludando: a few days ago to make sure your house was not burned to the ground, and yep, there it was still standing tall!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Back