I'm still here...just got out of the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it sounds like you sure got the short end of the stick. You migh not be able to do anything but after a couple of weeks you may be able to just go to the barn with him and provide expert guidence. I would call the help and let him work it out . He might not like to admit he is not "capable" of doing your job. He does have a disadvantage because he probably still has his own work to do. I would force the help on him for his (and the horses) own good.

Glad to hear you are getting around a little bit. You're doing really well if you can sit in a chair already!!
aktion033.gif
Don't worry about everything not being perfect, it will make hubby appreciate all that you do. Hang in there, hope you are feeling better soon.
wink.gif

Sonya, sending thoughts & hugs your way...hope you are feeling better soon!

Kudos to your hubby for trying so hard.....it would be the same thing here......except my Dad would come up from Oregon to help out.....is there anyone else who can help out? I know I have a big family & when something happens we all manage to get through things....sounds like your hubby is doing the best he can. I would agree if nobody else can help, I would call the sitter & see if she can stop by...and like everyone else said, if she needs $ pay her later...work out something.. Good luck & please take it easy, little walks are good, but long big walks are not.......be very careful!!
yes.gif

Sonja I am glad things are going better with Doug and the horses. Let them be dirty for a while. You cannot risk anything especially getting yourself full of dirt like that too for fear of infection so behave yourself young lady please.

Now to heck with the housework really. It will get done eventually and you cannot worry about that now. You must take it easy and go slow. Now listen real good about that reclyner. Sit on top of a bed pillow and also have one behind you. This will help you to be able to get up and down much better. Use your legs to help you scoot forward, not your butt. Try it. When you get back in your own bed, so the same. Keep us posted as you feel up to it you hear me? ((( )))

I am sorry for all the complications and pain you are going through.

After my last C-Section, I must have had considerable bleeding, because about five days afterward, there was a HUGE bruise from my left armpit to my left hip and all the way around me! I had just gotten home from the hospital when I first noticed it, and it made me almost want to faint.

My red blood count was down to 17, so I guess now they know where all the blood went that I lost! Before surgery, it had been 34. I felt really bad for a while (opted not to have a transfusion), but I did follow my dr.'s orders, though I know how hard it is to just lie around!

I got to feeling better, so I guess those Dr.'s know what they are talking about most time.

Please accept my get well fast wishes and hoping you can get that pet sitter to make some "unsolicited" appearances!!! It is WORTH it for all involved.

Liz M.

Oh wow! Do take care of yourself and let us know how everything is making out. ((hugs)) .... Hope you're feeling better soon.

Oh I so hope you are feeling a little better today. Prayers are with you for a quick recovery. And just let your hubby take care of things. He will handle it fine and obviously he loves you and thinks he can take care of you when you need him the most. The animals will survive with food and water even if they are not brushed daily. Before long you will be out there with brush in hand.

Latest posts

Back