Im really excited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
I am graduating from highschool on the 22, and attending MSU next fall. I applied for early acceptance for Vet school, and got ACCEPTED! Only 25 spots are for early entry students. That means that as long as I can keep my GPA up, I will not have to apply for Vet school again. Im sooooooooooooooo PPUUMMPPEEDD!

Just wanted to share the good knews with yall!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Will

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
How exciting.
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's!!!!!! That is really great!!! I'm sure you will make a out standing vet!!
default_yes.gif

Now thats worth celebrating!!! A big Congratulations what an accomplishment.

That is a MAJOR Accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I know how difficult it is to get accepted into ANY vet school! Congrats!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations! You must be so excited! I didn't know that you could do that... You must be an extremely smart lad
default_wink.png

Wow, Will, THAT is AWESOME!!! Congratulations, you should be really proud of yourself!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Jodi

That is super awesome!!! Takes a special person to do that job!! I had ambitions to do it until I did an internship at a horse vet and found out that the sight of blood and me don't mix!
default_laugh.png
So keep at it!!! We need dedicated people like you in the field!
default_saludando.gif

Thank you all once again!! Im still on cloud nine.

That is a MAJOR Accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I know how difficult it is to get accepted into ANY vet school! Congrats!!!
default_thumbup.gif
The program hasnt been around too long. Here is a link if you want to check out my future school.

http://www.cvm.msstate.edu

THANKS AGAIN. I know I have a loong way to go, but this will make it a little less stressfull. Im so excited. I have worked at a clinic since the beginning of freshmen year, and loved every minute. I have only wished I could make it through to get to actually working in a clinic. Now I am on my.

Latest posts

Back