I'M ONE OF YOU....SO excited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Hannah for a name ?

she just looks like a sweet little "Hannah"
default_wub.png
:

How about Hannah for a name ?

she just looks like a sweet little "Hannah"
default_wub.png
:
Hannah is a lovely name and she does look like a Hannah...trouble is my name is Danna...it rhymes with Hannah and I KNOW my kids are going to go to town with that one LOL !
default_wink.png
: Thanks for thinking though.

Congratulations, she is just beautiful. I hope you find a way to get her little friend too, what a wonderful pair that would be. I know you've heard it before but one really is a lonely number for donkeys. Congrats again, you'll love her to pieces.
default_wub.png
:

I know you've heard it before but one really is a lonely number for donkeys.
I'm planning on her living with Twoie (forever and ever) Twoie is only 4 and the sweetest sweetheart you could wish for so I'm hoping that neither one compares ear length and become best buddies. If not then I guess another long ear will be in the works
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congradulation on your mini, I am new also to the donkey world. I just love mine.

I've been silently lurking here for months now and have been reading everything I can on Donks. I've also been looking for breeders in or around Oregon. Well a couple of day ago I was at my local feed/farm store and ...of all things...(sorry but this is how it happened LOL) needed a pee (told you LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) Right by the bathrooms there's a notice board and right there in the middle was a flyer for the "Mini Badonkadonk Farm" and a pic of a little jenny that called my heart AND the mini Donk farm is walking distance from me and I never knew they were there.

SO long story short...I put down my depost, asked for permission to post about her and so here she is...MY two month old baby Badonkadonk
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I'm SO excited.

The gal who owns this farm is just awesome she so welcomed me there and every one of her Donkeys from tiny baby to her breeding Jacks are very friendly and obviously very well looked after.

So, here she is... :aktion033: :aktion033:

edit1.jpg

edit4.jpg

edit2.jpg

edit3.jpg

edit5.jpg

Thank you for letting me share my very first Donkey
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Oh and you know what...I need name suggestions for her. My two mini horses are named after Kings and Queens...Ozymandias (Rameses the Great) and Twoie...(Princess Elizabeth) But I'm open to nay suggestions
default_yes.gif
:

Danna,

We're so lucky to truly know how proud of your new baby you are! Just knowing she'll be going to a great loving home is such a wonderful thing. This is our goal to make sure our donkeys go to good homes.

All of you have replied~ you're all so very kind. Thank you. I'm DeAnna with Mini Badonkadonk Farm in beautiful Central Oregon. Heidi (what we call her) truly is an adorable little donkey. Her Sire's registered name is "Takoah" her nickname is "Hazel". She's a dark brown. Heidi's Dam is a white spotted Jack, his registered name is "Sysco the Kid" we call him Sysco & he is for sale. So, maybe with this information you can help Danna better to come up with a name for her new little girl.

Danna don't ever feel like you're bothering me~ feel free to come see you're little girl anytime. She loves attention along with our other baby~ I guess I better say they all would like your company, I don't want to hurt any of their feelings.

I have to admit I've never went to this web site, sorry. I'm so pleased that the "Lil beginnings" mini horse people have included the mini donkeys, this is wonderful. I'm now a member Thanks for sharing! And please feel free to visit my web site anytime it's under construction and should be complete within 1 week. At gotdonkeys you can also find out a lot of miniature donkey information.

Thank you, DeAnna Mini Badonkadonk Farm

Hey DeAnna...WELCOME :aktion033: I'm so glad you found us here. Usually I'm posting on the mini horse forum...but not any longer tee-hee. You'll love the folks who post here. If it's nothing more than sharing pictures everyone here is so kind.

Give Heidi a hug from me and maybe in the next day or so I can call and drop by for a cuddle of my own. As for loving her...I couldn't part with her for a million dollars and I only have the deposit paid LOL !!!!

And please tell Diego that he's a very pretty boy and Heidi may be visiting him one day in the future
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WELCOME :saludando: :488:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

P.S. Looking forward to checking out your web site.

Hey Welcome Deanna :aktion033:

We are all so excited for for Danna to get her baby
default_yes.gif
:

How strange?? I have been thinking about names and thought about "Heidi" for her little girl...keeping the "H" in the name
default_wink.png
:

Hey Danna ... how does Heidi sound ???

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations on your little one, she is a cutie, i am jealious i am still donkeyless, i have been searching hard....maybe i need to take a trip to the feed mill and go to the little girls room
default_yes.gif
: Well anyway welcome and congrats.... :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for the "welcome". What a great group. And thanks for sharing what state you're from I like putting a name with a state/town. Wish I had more time to visit the forum but between work~donkeys and yard work. I'm sure all of you can understand this ~ a womens work just is never done.

Thanks again, DeAnna

Mini Badonkadonk Farm

Redmond, Oregon

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back